All reviews on demand close to the airport no elevator third floor depending on traffic polite staff otp airport room was clean free transfer shuttle service kettle receptionist bucharest soap flight transit luggage
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2019

The 3-star hotel exceeded my expectatios in every way! Great location, very clean & well-furnished rooms, quality breakfast included in room rate, friendly staff and, abo ve all, comfortable free transfer to airport. I can recommend it gladly.

Julia, Bulgaria

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2019

Receptionist is polite and friendly even at 1 AM, minibus service, the pick-up and drop-off from/at the airport works pretty well and you don't have to wait a lot. Airport is really just a short drive away, 2-4 minutes, depending on traffic.
Room was clean and well equipped, though no minibar was available, which I found quite strange: as nothing is open at 1.30 AM nearby, you might actually crave something.
Poor choice of facilities nearby, you cannot reach an open supermarket on foot in the middle of the night after your plane landed, not mentioning a restaurant.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed June 23, 2019

Basic accommodation, nothing special. Not a place for a vacation, but for transit. Super clean, which was nice. The only thing that was odd was that beside the sink in the bathroom was a note saying that the water is not drinkable. (I drank some and then I saw the note; nothing happen to me, no sickness or anything.) If the water is indeed not drinkable, then the hotel should provide a bottle of 1/2 litre of water in the room (ideally in a glass bottle, and not plastic, for recycling purpose.)

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed May 14, 2019

Loved the short stay! Very clean, very close to the airport and a well working shuttle service. Very good and accommodating customer service. Arrived way earlier than normal checkin hours and they made a very early checkin possible. Decent breakfast as well! Definitely recommended!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 4, 2019

This was our first stay here, but not the last.
The receptionist called us 2 days earlier to reconfirm our stay. We arrived in the afternoon and we imediately received our triple room along with smiles, coffee or tea on the house.
The zone is very quiet so you can rest all night.
The room is clean (you have clean towels, soap, slippers), the beds confortable and the breakfast tasty. Yet, I missed my fruits in the morning.
Great value for the money.
The transfer to the airport is prompt. It takes about 7 minutes to get to the airport.
The only minus is the lack of an elevator, but the staff immediately offered us help with the luggages.
This hotel will definitely be our choice in the future.

Room tip: I guess rooms facing the big parking in the back are quieter.
Date of stay: April 2019