“Good food in a lovely ambiance”
Review of Fork & Cork - CLOSED

Fork & Cork
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food in a lovely ambiance”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I often visit the venue for lunch or dinner with my friends or business parteners. Every time I've discovered new lovely and tasty dishes. Service was always good and friendly.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Sebastian I

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect place for our family event!”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Everything was great! We organized a family celebration in January and we were very happy for choosing this restaurant.
The food was so good and beautiful presented! The staff is so kind and present at all times! We even had a kids menu that children loved! The price was fair and the overall atmosphere was welcoming and elegant.
We will be back for sure!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Diana_Motrescu
“Elegant restaurant”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Great food, tasty, new, good choices in recipes, lovely time... I will eat there as many times as I can!

• Visited March 2013
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Cluj-Napoca, Romania
“Good food for good value”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

It's a must see restaurant that offers a lot for the money. Great food in a relaxed atmosphere is a simple definition of the place. Best of luck to you guys at Fork and Cork.

• Visited November 2013
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Cluj-Napoca, Romania
“Credit card is not accepted!”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

They don't accept credit card and they don't tell this in the beginning and IT'S NOT WRITTEN IN ANYWHERE.If you want to eat there you should carry more money with you.For an elegant and expensive restaurant,this is a big shame.I liked the food and service but I will not go there again.There are 10 times better restaurants in Cluj-Napoca,

• Visited November 2013