Hotel Belvedere
Villa Siesta(Cluj-Napoca)
  • Breakfast included
Deja Vu(Cluj-Napoca)
View Hotel
All reviewswell equipped gymfree acceshill overlookinghotel guestsindoor swimming poolamazing locationgreat view of the cityminutes walkingbreakfast includedbalconyfortresssamsarafifestivalarenalei
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We was arrived late in the evening and we was welcomed by the front desk man in a plesand way.
A fast check in together with resolving our request for a city view room ( in the night the city view is spectacular).
Rooms are small with old furniture and with a smell of old and used furniture. A renovasion is a must.
Small bathroom but clean, also need a quick renovation.
We did not took breackfast because we leave early in the morning and what I was considered a nice fact was that we had the posibility to pay just the room without breackfast.
We was a family with one child and for one night we decided to stay here but I am sure that I shall think twice if I had to chose a hotel, again, in Cluj.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Rooms : Excelent
View : Higher is better. Every room you get have a beautiful panorama of the city.
Breakfast : Good.
Pool : The best pool I ever swimed in.
Staf : Friendly.
Quiet area, on the top of the city.
Price : Very Good, comparing to the other 3 and 4 stars hotel that you can find in Cluj.

Room Tip: Higher is better. Level 3 or more...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 15, 2014

The hotel has excelent location. In a quiet park, on a hill in the center of the city, with a splendid view. A very nice spa (pool, sauna), included in the room price. At first it looks like a great deal and the price for the room seems to be very low. When you enter the room it looks ok. But when you get into details... The bathrooms are not cleaned. The breakfast - not good (very cheap products, bad taste..) The restaurant is old and the food is average...

It could be a great hotel, but it lacks a good administration.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

I went at this hotel for business for 3 nights. I returned every night very tired an wanting to sleep as soon as posible. In the room was very hot, the AC didn't work and it was impossiblefor me to sleep. In the room was very little space so I kept hiting myself on the furnitureThe breakfast was terrible, very few options. Moreover after we eat the waitress informed us that we have eatten to much. We went for lunch at the restaurant and asked the waitress about the soups an she replied very annoyed that we have the options in the menu
All in all I will never go back there.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank carmen9001
Reviewed June 19, 2013

This is a clasic example of a good thing went wrong. The hotel by itself is quite nice, located in a park, on a hill towering Cluj city. So, you'll get a nice view, fresh air, no noise! You will also gain entrance on a nice spa-center (included in the price of the room). Now the bad things: breakfast - disaster... rooms old and not so clean... AC didn't work... Also have in mind that reaching the hotel is quite tricky so use a GPS or .. take a cab!

Room Tip: Ask for an upper floor and facing the city room! Great view!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business