“Great food, wonderful atmosphere!”

Bricks - Meating Point
Ranked #21 of 380 Restaurants in Cluj-Napoca
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located at no. 2 Horea Street, in the historical center of Cluj-Napoca and having the only terrace in town suspended over the Somes River, BRICKS – (M)eating Point is the place that harmoniously combines two indoor spaces: the Restaurant and the Wine & Jazz Lounge.BRICKS Restaurant is where you dine with your friends or business partners in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. The unique ambiance is the result of the historical characteristics of the location, harmoniously combined with modern design elements. The menu is accessible and original, it contains unique international cuisine dishes, grilled dishes, as well as a rich vegetarian menu. The attentive service and special seasonal menus will surely delight you!The Wine & Jazz Lounge is separate from the restaurant, therefore offering privacy for your event and can be customized according to your wishes.The BRICKS Terrace is a very special one: it is the only terrace in Cluj-Napoca suspended over the Somes River. This creates a unique atmosphere with a strong Venetian flavor. In order for everything to be as you wish, we even cleaned the river and will do so whenever needed.We will make sure that every moment you spend here will be a pleasant and relaxing one!
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, wonderful atmosphere!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

It is a great restaurant in the center of Cluj.I loved the inside decorations and the music as well. I went there a couple of times, the food was very good and the service as well. We enjoyed the atmosphere which was very relaxing. I would recommend this restaurant as well for a fancy dinner but also for a casual night out with friends.
As an advice, I would recommend you to make a reservation before going there because it's almost full every night.

• Visited March 2013
Dafina S, Marketing Manager at Bricks - Meating Point, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Dear BRICKS Restaurant Guest,

I will share with all my colleagues your positive comments and I sincerely hope we will have another opportunity to welcome you back.

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
“i like it”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I like this place. Not a large menu, but well chosen international dishes. You can find something for everybody. I like their soups and deserts. I choose it mostly at lunch time when they have the weekly menu for 21 ron. Location is nice and clean and serving is good.

• Visited March 2013
Dafina S, Marketing Manager at Bricks - Meating Point, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear BRICKS Restaurant Guest,

Thank you for the time taken to post your review about BRICKS Restaursnt on the Tripadvisor.com website and the hight scores that you have awarded us with. It is a great pleasure to see that our efforts are appreciated. I'm glad to hear that you were satisfied by our soups, deserts and lunch menu.

As you know, Monday to Friday, between 12:00 and 15:00 you are invited to have lunch with us. We have a special menu that we change every week. With a wide variety of choices and combinations, our offer includes: soups, salads, pasta, meat dishes, vegetables and desserts, that is an entire range of culinary varieties and recipes that meet any needs.
Obviously, the prices are affordable: 15 lei for a main dish, 8 lei for the salads, soups and desserts. A combination between a main dish and a dessert or a snack costs only 21 lei, perfect for a delicious meal at lunch break. Of course, we also serve dishes form the restaurant’s permanent menu. Choose to eat healthy!

Nitra, Slovakia
“Stylish but not posh”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

It is wonderful restaurant in center of Cluj, really stylish ambient, but does not pretend to look posh. Nice staff, but excellent food. I have had salmon steak with lentils salad and it was one of best salmon I ever had. But the real golden ending was home made brownie... really... NY taste. Many thanx

Visited February 2013
Dafina S, Marketing Manager at Bricks - Meating Point, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear BRICKS Restaurant Guest,

Thank you for the time taken to post your review about BRICKS Restaursnt on the Tripadvisor.com website and the hight scores that you have awarded us with. It is a great pleasure to see that our efforts are appreciated. I'm glad to hear that you were satisfied by food, staff and atmosphere.

London, United Kingdom
“Best vegetarian dinner”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

If you prefer vegetarian dishes, Bricks is the perfect place. A great atmosphere, the best vegetarian dinner i had in a long time and a delicious surprise dessert. Congratulations!

• Visited February 2013
Dafina S, Marketing Manager at Bricks - Meating Point, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Dear BRICKS Restaurant Guest,

Thank you for the time taken to post your review and to share with all TripAdvisor readers your pleasant experience at BRICKS Restaurant.

I'm glad to hear that you were satisfied by vegetarian dishes and dessert. I will share with all my colleagues your positive comments. Guests such as yourself enable us to continue the level of service that we provide.

I sincerely hope we will have another opportunity to welcome you back.
“Nice atmosphere, good wines .....”
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

The location is very nice, an old basement close to Somes. The wine selection is good. About thr food, depend on your luck :-) A friend took seafood with vegetables and white wine sauce, and got vegetables with few shrimps and 4 mussels :-)

1 Thank georgeghita
Dafina S, Marketing Manager at Bricks - Meating Point, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Dear Guest,

I want to take the opportunity to thank you for your review on the TripAdvisor website.

I'm glad to hear that you were satisfied by location and wine selection. We note your observation about your friend's order. I want to tell you that the feedback of our guests always enables us to continue the level of service that we provide.

I sincerely hope we will have another opportunity to welcome you back.