“You definitely have to go there”

Bricks - Meating Point
Ranked #22 of 398 Restaurants in Cluj-Napoca
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located at no. 2 Horea Street, in the historical center of Cluj-Napoca and having the only terrace in town suspended over the Somes River, BRICKS – (M)eating Point is the place that harmoniously combines two indoor spaces: the Restaurant and the Wine & Jazz Lounge.BRICKS Restaurant is where you dine with your friends or business partners in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. The unique ambiance is the result of the historical characteristics of the location, harmoniously combined with modern design elements. The menu is accessible and original, it contains unique international cuisine dishes, grilled dishes, as well as a rich vegetarian menu. The attentive service and special seasonal menus will surely delight you!The Wine & Jazz Lounge is separate from the restaurant, therefore offering privacy for your event and can be customized according to your wishes.The BRICKS Terrace is a very special one: it is the only terrace in Cluj-Napoca suspended over the Somes River. This creates a unique atmosphere with a strong Venetian flavor. In order for everything to be as you wish, we even cleaned the river and will do so whenever needed.We will make sure that every moment you spend here will be a pleasant and relaxing one!
Reviewed January 31, 2013

The cheesecake is excellent - you must try it. I've been here a couple of times and I can say I enjoyed every minute. The atmosphere is nice, the staff friendly and well trained. Best place in town to eat.

Dafina S, Marketing Manager at Bricks - Meating Point, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear Cristi F,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.com. We appreciate your opinion about Bricks Restaurant and about Cheesecake. I will share with all my colleagues your positive comments. I want to tell you that the feedback of our guests always enables us to continue the level of service that we provide. We would like to thank you for the high scores you have awarded us and we truly hope that you will return at Bricks Restaurant.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I’m going to Bricks every week. The atmospheare is ok, the wine is good and the food is great. My favourite are Caramelized pork ribs and cheesecake. I recommend this restaurant.

Dafina S, Marketing Manager at Bricks - Meating Point, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Dear Cioci O,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate your opinion about Bricks Restaurant and about Caramelized pork ribs and Cheesecake.

We would like to thank you for the high scores you have awarded us and we truly hope that you will return.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

the best food in the city! A very different food style than other restaurants, very original and for sure: TASTY!
great prices, they have lunch meniu too and a unforgetable atmosphere, very urban and stll timless!

Dafina S, Marketing Manager at Bricks - Meating Point, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear Laurentia M,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate your opinion about Bricks Restaurant: menu, prices, atmosphere.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I've eaten here a couple of times, and most of the menu is good; I've been happy and so have my dinner companions. But the sushi is awful. The terrace overlooking the river is great in the summer, but you are out of sight of the waiters -- expect slow service.

Dafina S, Marketing Manager at Bricks - Meating Point, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Dear BRICKS Restaurant Guest,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.com. Sincerely, we appreciate your honest opinion because our customers feedback help us to maintain and improve our services and products. I'm sorry that the sushi wasn't to your taste.

Hopefully we will be able to welcome you back to the BRICKS Restaurant.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I had my birthday party there and everybody was pleased. The food is very good and for all tastes. It is a pleasant place.

1  Thank DIANA_FLAVIA
Dafina S, Marketing Manager at Bricks - Meating Point, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Dear BRICKS Restaurant Guest,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.com and for the high scores that you have awarded us with. I'm glad to hear that you had a birthday as you wanted.
I sincerely hope we will have another opportunity to welcome you back.