“Disappointing Restaurant”

Cuisines: International, Healthy, Cafe, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We found this restaurant disappointing. Given its high ratings, we expected better.
We found our salads to be good but nothing above average. My chicken entree was poor - the chicken was dry and bland. My spouse's pasta entree was average. Pricing was above average for Romania. Given the overall food quality, we felt it was not a good value.
The young waitstaff provided very good, attentive service.
We were fortunate there was outside seating on this hot, early September evening. The indoor seating was uncomfortably warm and smoke filled. We found a table somewhat removed from their typical, heavy smoking clientele. The gentle breeze also helped dissipate the smoke.

There are newer reviews for CORSO Cafe&Bistro

Reviewed November 9, 2012

We decided to eat at this place, and I must say it was a very wise decision. Great staff, great food and great prices. As I already said in the title: perfect place to eat.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I go at Corso with some friends from work and each time is ok. We go in general for the place, vine and food. I will recommend this place to people that want to have fun in a nice place. The services are ok. I will give a 7,5/10 for Corso.

1  Thank Bogdan G
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Good food, good staff, nice atmosphere - agree with other reviews - and visited here a few times. I'm not sure what this area would be like if it were rainy and miserable but the interior looked nice so I'm sure you would have a great time what ever the weather.

2  Thank getaroundkaty
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is one of my favorite place in Cluj Napoca because it gives you the experience of what a bistro should be: good food, nice ambiance, good service. If you want a good meal after work or if you are in for a quiet evening out with friends, this is a right place, the music is nice and because is not a large place you can actually enjoy the conversation. It also has a good wine list. The food choice is not very large but is of good quality, although the desserts could use a little diversity.