“Fancy & delicious”

Ranked #9 of 393 Restaurants in Cluj-Napoca
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Went a couple of years ago with the whole family, 8 people. Everybody ordered something different and every thing was delicious. We could see the chef cooking and the orders arrived quite fast. It's not very cheap and the portions are not XXL, so it's not a place to go when you're really hungry but rather when you want a taste of something good.

There are newer reviews for VIA Restaurant

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I simply love this restaurant, it's elegant and the food is great. I highly recommend it, it never disappointed me, I went there several times with my family or my date.

If you like poultry, I recommend: chicken breast (pan-fried with garlicky spinach, mashed potatoes and citrus fruits reduction), it's amazing. Also, there I ate my first cheesecake and since then that's my favorite cake.

1  Thank LungF
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This is the best restaurant in Cluj. The menu is not extremely long, but all dishes that I tried so far were very good. The prices are a bit high, but it reflects the quality. The servers are very polite and speak English. The location is nice and simple and the toilet is very clean. When we have a larger group, we used to reserve the basement and the arrangements are very nice.

1  Thank AlexaM160
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The building itself is a restored monument. It was done with great care for the details. The interior design is also great. The atmosphere is relaxing and elegant. The food is very very good.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I went there with some clients from abroad to have a nice dinner. We were a table of 6 persons and the order came after two and a half hours. I ordered Chateaubriand and the potatoes from the side dish were raw.
For those prices, that is unacceptable for me.
I'm never going back there.

5  Thank rasemanju