“Savory, Palatable, and Delectable”
Review of El Toro Steakhouse

El Toro Steakhouse
Ranked #22 of 396 Restaurants in Cluj-Napoca
Cuisines: Argentinean
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: El Toro Steakhouse is in it's 5th year of entertaining guests with consistent quality steaks, relaxed and friendly atmosphere, smooth Bossa Nova music. Join us.
Reviewed October 20, 2013

This is probably one of THE best steaks I've ever eaten. We'd been traveling for several days and wanted something besides traditional Romanian fare, and we certainly found it. The service was impeccable, the food absolutely delicious. Two of us had the Argentian ribeye and another the duck steak with berry and we were not disappointed.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

This is a great place to have a good steak in Cluj. The meat is great, and this is one of the few places what medium rare means.(for Americans)
They also have some other interesting Romanian foods, good wines selection and also at the end a good Romanian schnapps on the house will complete a pleasant experience.
The only problem can be that is a smoking restaurant although I didn't see too many smokers there.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

This is a great restaurant, best steak in town. As far as prices go, a steak could set you back about 15 euros, which is pretty steep for Romanian prices. But it's all worth it.

4  Thank Alex B
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I think it was a bit over rated. The portions were not great and had to have my meat returned to have it well done

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Pleasant atmosphere and friendly staff; I was there with a friend and we enjoyed a great tenderloin Dakota; it was excellent, one of the best steak I ate; also, the wine was perfect, I really enjoyed the meal. I definitely recommend El Toro whenever you feel the need for a perfect meal, great atmosphere, quality time with friends or business lunch