“Wonderful place”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Deyan B
Sofia, Bulgaria
“Wonderful place”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in July 2018

I had the chance to be here with my family for few days. The place is extraordinary. The forest is next to the camping and the city is 1 min away. A magical place. My kids and my dog enjoyed it a lot.

DVTheil
“Best campsite I've ever stayed at”
Reviewed September 4, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Friendliest owner I'v ever met. Loved it. All facilities were great. Beer was top notch. Good soft grass.

Luke J
“Best campsite ”
Reviewed September 4, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Great campsite, and the most helpful and friendly campsite owner you can meet! Would highly recommend.

Roxanne B
“Friendly & helpful!”
Reviewed August 10, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

A group of friends & I stayed at Camp Colina for 5 nights for Untold Festival! Adrian & Robbie were super helpful & a great time. The campsite exceeded my expectations! They had everything we needed and more including kitchen facilities, showers & toilets, 2 pools, a BBQ, a bonfire pit & an awesome chill out covered area with tables, chairs & hammocks. I felt so at home during my stay there & would recommend to anyone wanting to camp a little away from the city. Buses are also close & easy to get into town. Anything you needed, the staff were there to get it sorted for you too! Thanks guys for making our stay an unforgettable one! :) hope to see you next year.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing