All reviews game room great location every evening free breakfast meet nice people other guests nice garden common areas corn flakes nice kitchen bed dorm early flight piata unirii hot water stay there again home away from home reception area
Selected filters
Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

It’s a big house situated close to the square Unirii (only 5’ walking) and close to the airport (15’ by car) I been in a big and quite room. Breakfast is including. Service is useful and friendly. Good option to stay in Cluj.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 12, 2018

Enjoyed my stay at this clean and organized HOSTEL. Walking tours were informative and enjoyable. The one thing that made my stay memorable was our communal dinners. A staff member would chose a restaurant and we would join him or her as a group, paying our own selection. I would recommend this place always.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

Great hostel. Really friendly staff who are knowledgeable and helpful. Would definitely visit again.

Showers were decent. Rooms were clean. Location is really central.

Little quiet during the off-season

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

I am a solo traveler for 2,5 years and I consider this hostel one of the best, if not the best of all my travels. The staff are the best and the environment is so cozy and friendly. Nice place to meet nice people and they even promote activities at night for people to interact! I extended 4 times and I wanted more, but I had to go. I got real friendship over there. The best ever!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 29, 2018

The hostel is located nicely in the center, with a nice garden. The staff was very friendly and if you had a complex question (like how to get back to Cluj from a small village in the middle of nowhere) they would search until they found a good answer!
If I go back to Cluj I go back to Transylvania Hostel for sure