The worst Novotel/Mercury we have ever visited. The building and equipment is more like in youth hostel on Krym in 80s then 3* international. Staff is unpolite and not very friendly. Expression "speak French" when I tried to order some drink on the bar is dissarming. Is French language still something I can not avoid, probably not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the west coast at one of the most beautiful swimming spots on Reunion Island, just 2 km from the centre of town, the Relais de l'Hermitage Saint Gilles La Reunion features 173 airconditioned rooms, two swimming pools, a childrens pool, a jacuzzi, 2 tennis courts, 2 restaurants, a bar and two private car parks. Enjoying direct access to Hermitage Beach, the hotel is ideal for a family holiday fully enjoying the magic of Reunion Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Relais de l'Hermitage Saint-Gilles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Saint-Gilles La Reunion Hotel Saint-Gilles-Les-Bains
- Novotel Saint-Gilles-Les-Bains
- Saint-Gilles-Les-Bains Novotel
- Relais De L'Hermitage Saint-Gilles Reunion Island/Saint-Gilles-Les-Bains