A perfect relaxing and welcoming hotel. We were supposed to stay here for three days, but decided to stay a week instead and skiped other plans.
Even if the hotel was quite big, it didn't feel that way. You had the beautiful beach nearby, the pool and lots of reastaurants and space.
The staff was very friendly, helpful and serviceminded. The food was outstanding. I still dream about the grilled squid with kaffir limesauce and pineapple melba with vanilla icecream....
The location was also very good and we went to other small bars and restaurants sometimes. A very good place to spend your holiday and I will very much like to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the western coast of this lush volcanic island, LUX* Saint Gilles (formerly LUX* Ile de La Reunion) faces a shimmering expanse of aqua-blue waters, fringed by a stretch of immaculate sands. Tucked away in acres of beautiful tropical gardens, Creole villas sit in the shade of coconut palms and filao trees, just steps from the coral-sheltered lagoon at L'Hermitage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your LUX* Saint Gilles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lux Ile De La Reunion Hotel Saint-Gilles-Les-Bains
- LUX* Saint Gilles Reunion Island/Saint-Gilles-Les-Bains