Stayed for one week for business. Was a really nice relaxing place to stay during my business trip.
Breakfast was amazing. So much choice!
Pool was big. Enjoyed swimming in the lagoon and watching the sun set in the evening.
Wifi wasn't great in my room (3) but the connection was great at reception.
Ate at the beach restaurant one night and found the food average, nothing amazing.
Staff were friendly, which is always nice! Even the cleaners were very nice and welcoming.
Would come again and would probably book their business centre for conferences there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the western coast of this lush volcanic island, LUX* Saint Gilles (formerly LUX* Ile de La Reunion) faces a shimmering expanse of aqua-blue waters, fringed by a stretch of immaculate sands. Tucked away in acres of beautiful tropical gardens, Creole villas sit in the shade of coconut palms and filao trees, just steps from the coral-sheltered lagoon at L'Hermitage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your LUX* Saint Gilles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lux Ile De La Reunion Hotel Saint-Gilles-Les-Bains
- LUX* Saint Gilles Reunion Island/Saint-Gilles-Les-Bains