The world's best kept secret is out ! ! ! Reunion island is a unique island experience combining powerful emotions delivered in absolute French style.
It is clear, once you converse, with locals, all will confirm that the LUX Ile de la Reunion, is the best 5 star establishment on the island. This was my second visit to this grand and relaxed 5 star resort.
As a South African, i immediately realised on how the staff had geared themselves up for welcoming new English speaking markets. I don't know if i am correct, but it seemed at least double the amount of staff spoke English, since our last trip, this past May.
The service was world class and i recommend room 150, part of the newly renovated part of the hotel, and should you need anything what so ever, especially out of the box requests. Ask Christophe Adam. He organised special experiences for us, that i thought were truly impossible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the western coast of this lush volcanic island, LUX* Saint Gilles (formerly LUX* Ile de La Reunion) faces a shimmering expanse of aqua-blue waters, fringed by a stretch of immaculate sands. Tucked away in acres of beautiful tropical gardens, Creole villas sit in the shade of coconut palms and filao trees, just steps from the coral-sheltered lagoon at L'Hermitage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your LUX* Saint Gilles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lux Ile De La Reunion Hotel Saint-Gilles-Les-Bains
- LUX* Saint Gilles Reunion Island/Saint-Gilles-Les-Bains