We had an absolutely wonderful stay at the Lux.
The location is great and the staff most friendly and helpful.
It is an advantage to speak French, but the majority of the staff speak English too.
A menu translated into English is a suggestion.
The breakfast is the BEST we have ever had! The pool and beach is fantastic, however the island has so much to offer, that you hardly have time for the beach. For arranging activities the reception was most helpful and we were happy to stay at the Lux. It is newly renovated and everything functions well. The rooms are very clean and are daily checked twice at least and it was perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the western coast of this lush volcanic island, LUX* Saint Gilles (formerly LUX* Ile de La Reunion) faces a shimmering expanse of aqua-blue waters, fringed by a stretch of immaculate sands. Tucked away in acres of beautiful tropical gardens, Creole villas sit in the shade of coconut palms and filao trees, just steps from the coral-sheltered lagoon at L'Hermitage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your LUX* Saint Gilles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lux Ile De La Reunion Hotel Saint-Gilles-Les-Bains
- LUX* Saint Gilles Reunion Island/Saint-Gilles-Les-Bains