Overall good hotel for 4 stars. Just to many details are not OK to be worth more. Nice setup of the complex. Nice style. Nice beach. Staff not always friendly but that's more by lack of training I think. Food is good, nothing more. Wine list for ex is very poor, also no choice. Organisation not always OK, for ex room cleaning bit unpredictable. Bad pillows. Conclusion, nice hotel but a bit expensive for a 4 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the western coast of this lush volcanic island, LUX* Saint Gilles (formerly LUX* Ile de La Reunion) faces a shimmering expanse of aqua-blue waters, fringed by a stretch of immaculate sands. Tucked away in acres of beautiful tropical gardens, Creole villas sit in the shade of coconut palms and filao trees, just steps from the coral-sheltered lagoon at L'Hermitage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your LUX* Saint Gilles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lux Ile De La Reunion Hotel Saint-Gilles-Les-Bains
- LUX* Saint Gilles Reunion Island/Saint-Gilles-Les-Bains