“Dogs are welcome!”

Ranked #2 of 5 things to do in Aurora
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Great stop on the Cayuga Lake Wine Trail. Very solid wines with well educated staff to talk and share. Food available if you would like but large signs about NO OUTSIDE food plastered right on the door...a little too much for me.

There are newer reviews for Long Point Winery

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

This was our 3rd stop and by far our favorite!!!!!! Great wines and the staff is sooo friendly. The lake views are amazing too.

1  Thank Jamie M
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This winery has great reds and whites! The owners and stall are super friendly and very willing to help in selecting the right wines for your taste. The sandwiches are heavenly!!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I've been making visits to Long Point over the past 10+ years. I will say that it is hands-down my favorite winery on Cayuga Lake; the atmosphere is warm, welcoming, without being hokey. You are not bombarded by cheap trinkets for purchase alongside wine, only a few well chosen gift items. The wine is excellent, especially with regard to their red selections which is frankly usually quite lacking in this region. They also now have an onsite deli and the few items I've tried there were all fantastic. I rarely find any sort of establishment that exceeds my expectations on every possible level but Long Point has actually managed to do just that. They even have a winery dog if you like that sort of thing. My only complaint? Since I no longer live in the immediate area, my visits are much less frequent than in the past. But I found myself there yesterday for a vertical cabernet tasting (!!!) and enjoyed it even more than my previous trips; whenever I find myself in central NY I always make it a point to come to Long Point.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

It was part of the Finger Lakes wine and cheese festival. Some very good wines, always a pleasant stop along the Cayuga Wine Trail.