After Northern Iloilo was hit by Yolanda typhoon, our accommodation plan changed from 5 days to 20 days stay at Amigo Terrace Hotel. It was money well spent. Excellent staff service from concierge, housekeeping up to the management level. All were friendly, respectful and professional.
I am aware that ATH has undergone renovation process and some refurbishing are still work in progress. Feedback below was discussed with management already.
- Wifi connection is currently in the lounge only but future room connectivity would be ideal for convenience as this is now the fastest way of communication. My family and I were grateful for the provision of a router in our room for the duration of our stay.
- ATH provides exceptional security service, from ensuring our safety during travels up to the movements of my children which I was kept informed by the concierge.
- occupational health and safety concern - the bathroom floor can become very slippery during shower. A rougher floor surface would reduce any risk of slip incident and liability to the hotel.
- room service is great but there's room for improvement on its breakfast, lunch and dinner menu. Suggestions for more local cuisine such as sotanghon guisado, pancit molo, seafood etc.
- laundry service is contracted outside of the hotel with turn over at 2 days minimum.This too could be a part of the hotel service for client's convenience.
- a gym can be added as well...
It was our second time staying at ATH as a family and although I have put suggestions on other improvements, overall we were impressed with the quiet atmosphere, exceptional service and respectful familiarity of the staff which made my family feel at home. This in itself is priceless when one or the whole family is living in a suitcase for a long period of time.
Centrally located to the shops and services outside and within the Amigo Mall. Foreign exchange service is a few steps outside of the hotel along with a 24 hours convenience store.
Furthermore, housekeeping is completed by 2 staff at any given time so there was no need for us to put away any valuables when we leave the hotel
Amigo is highly recommended to anyone visiting Iloilo. We were certainly grateful to have a place we could call home while visiting family and friends there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amigo Terrace Hotel is a boutique hotel development of Amigo Resorts and Residences, the property subsidiary of La Filipina Uy Gongco Group of Companies. The hotel was established in November 1984 by the group Chairman, Dr. Alfonso Uy Gongco, whose vision was to provide a venue for leisure and comfort to Illongos and visiting tourists. Amigo Terrace Hotel is a place to relax with family, friends and business associates within a private and secure enclave. First class facilities, exceptional service, superb dining & shopping. Superior management create a perfect venue for business and leisure ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Amigo Terrace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amigo Terrace Hotel And Mall
- Amigo Terrace Hotel Mall