“FANTASTIC Hotel”
Review of Days Hotel Iloilo

Days Hotel Iloilo
Ranked #9 of 32 Hotels in Iloilo City
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Stayed at Days Hotel last february for 3 days. The staff are very accommodating. The GM, Scott, upgraded my room with a view! I have noticed that the hotel is undergoing renovations right now, I am looking forward to better service and facilities.
BREAKFAST: They served the BEST-EST (is there such a word?) breakfast buffet ever!
ROOMS: The renovated rooms has a fresh new look!
I WOULD DEFINITELY BE RECOMMENDING THIS HOTEL TO MY FRIENDS! :)

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view! You get to see Iloilo City!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

its located in the heart of the city and its accessible to all ( supermarket, malls, and others)..... the room is well cleaned.... and the staff are very friendly...they tried to provide your needs and wants... i feel secured because of the roving guard they have all over the place.... there are taxi also waiting if you want to go around the city......

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Stayed at Days hotel for four nights and got the best value for our money. Clean room, comfortable beds and bedding and had the best sleep with the tranquil surroundings. It was very accessible to and from our venue of our business meetings, to the heritage spots in the city and to the night life. The quality of service is consistent from the guards in the lobby, to the front office personnel up to the housekeepers. You will have no problem looking for something to munch on even on the wee hours as 24hrs food chains are just a few steps away. Overall, the service and the quality of rooms, Days Hotel is still the best in Iloilo.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Located in the center of the city and convenient for most purposes.
Due to noise from the street, then noise from an adjoining room, I wound up requesting 2 room changes. The front desk staff responded appropriately and courteously, and I eventually got a quiet room that suited my preferences.
For this price range their rooms are well-appointed. The airconditioning works well, as does the cable TV (though the set was not a flat-screen), and the room had cheerful and useful furnishings such as casual chairs and a writing desk.
Their buffet breakfast was extensive, and offered much more than I would have expected (again in light of the price range).
I would recommend this hotel to any kind of traveler who needs to be downtown.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 13, 2013

The best hotel I have ever been to in Iloilo.
Room is well maintained, staff is great, Breakfast was YUM!
Their laundry service is that fast!!
I couldnt ask for more with the room service,

All in All
Love it!! and would definitely come back!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 21, 2012

We chose this hotel on the last minute because upon calling them first, front desk assured me that they do have a wired internet connection which is what I need for my VOIP. We checked-in already late around 10PM since we came from a 6hour land trip from Caticlan. The front desk girl wasn't friendly which hinted me I may not have a good stay at their hotel. Indeed I didn't. We booked a modern deluxe and immediately tried their LAN connection, and guess what? It doesn't work. Doesn't work at all. Someone from their Engineering department came to help, but he wasn't able to fix it and that took an hour. He tried it on the adjacent room and said it worked fine there, so I called the front desk to request if we could transfer. And wow, she said she will still try to call the IT specialist (who is already home) and if no avail that's the time she will transfer us. That did it. We were so tired from long travel and we had to wait for another hour till she could transfer us. I couldn't even lay on bed yet for courtesy since we might be transferred. So I was just sitting on the chair and standing while waiting for them. I really felt bad especially that we will have an early flight the following day. Aside from that, I also had a bad experience when transferring that I felt a little offended but I won'r divulge that anymore.

So much for my sentiments above, I'm just glad I still had a good sleep. The bed was a two double bed and the pillow were comfy. Also, the wifi is good since the router is nearby (but that didn't made up for the promised LAN connection).

Their shower is not good. You will have to make do the little water that the shower pours. I have always enjoyed shower but not at Days.

Breakfast was a buffet but did not enjoy it. Every single staff in the buffet asked for our room number to make sure we were guests I guess. But i don't like it. They should have someone who is assigned to that so that there would only be one person who will take care of that and not all of them asking the guests the room number. The spread wasn't much and my omelette wasn't cook good :(

The check-out took a while..

All in all, It was my first stay in Ilo-Ilo City and regret having my first hotel stay at Days.

Room Tip: The staff from Engineering department said the rooms on the last floor had better wifi connection si...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank inLovewithMatt
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay in your hotel. I love the place (which is located in the heart of the city) which is very convenient (if i feel like going to grocery, salon, ticketing office, boutiques, salon, hospitals, banks,etc.), I also like the staffs (very courteous, friendly and always smiling). My room was actually modern deluxe room, it was bright and clean. toothbrush w/ toothpaste, soap, shampoo,lotion and 2 bottled waters were provided. Buffet breakfast was awesome (i love the chicken tocino, bacon and corned beef). I also tried the spa...its actually very relaxing!
I can really recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family