“Love the Name, Love that it took me back to Rome but food was terrible.”
Review of Steps of Rome

Steps of Rome
Ranked #223 of 278 Restaurants in Iloilo City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Love the Name, Love that it took me back to Rome but food was terrible.”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Toughest steak salad. The pizza tomato sauce taste like canned Chef Boyardee... It's a small restaurant and service was bad.

Visited June 2012
3 Thank lolalet

Cebu Island, Philippines
“Great food for the price.The 99 peso lunch buffet is when to go”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

All you can eat pizza and pasta at a nice italian restaurant in plazuela for 99 pesos? Its true, but the pizza has very little cheese on it and some of the pasta dishes came out cold. They happily heated it up for me. They try to make you order 1 slice of pizza and 1 pasta dish at a time, but you can just write down pizza 3x , its no problem.

• Visited October 2012
Roxas City, Roxas, Philippines
“Service....”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

is poor. I had to wait for a long time before my food was served. The pasta and pizza was average.

Visited May 2012
Caloocan City
“The food was good but . . .”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

The three of us ate at the restaurant around 3 in the afternoon. Only a few people were eating. The service was fast, maybe because they weren't that busy. The pasta served was good. Btw, we had 3 pasta. The marinara, alfredo, and i forgot the other one. As i've mentioned the pasta was good but I was "bored"by it. It doesn't have a distinct flavor compared to other pastas that i've tried. We also had mozzarella sticks. It was delicious. BUT FOR GOD'S SAKE, IT WASN'T MOZZARELLA. Sorry for the caps though but anyone can tell the difference of it from cheddar. Why not put Cheddar sticks instead??!!(maybe they are serving the right cheese now i don't know. ) but that was my experience. .

• Visited January 2012
Iloilo City, Philippines
“Classic Italian food with a warm ambiance”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

For several time I've eaten at Steps of Rome since it first opened its doors several months back and repeatedly it never disappointed me. The first time was with friends so we ordered a good helping of pizza and pasta. I love how thin and crisp the pizza crust was and I guess it was among the good reasons I would go back to this place again. The second time was a birthday party where we enjoyed a wide array of dishes from the buffet. My unforgettable dish was the pork estofado which had the right sweetness and the preserved juiceness of the pork. Recently they offer a buffet at 99php with unlimited pasta and pizza. It starts at past 5pm up to 7pm so one would notice the place is filled with people during this time.
I would recommend this place to people who love pasta and pizza. The resto will not be a let down. So check this out when you're in Iloilo City.

• Visited March 2012