“Great food.”

1. carbonara
2. Houseblend icedtea
3. Ensaymada
4. Cheesecake

*they have wifi but in reality No connection as always.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I have always been a fan of Dulgies cakes, pasta and sandwiches!^^ I have a taste for spicy food, so my taste buds were rejoicing when I tried their spicy subs. The Pasta Puttanesca is another love of mine! If you like cheesecakes, then this is also the place to visit when you are in Iloilo. If there is one thing they can do better though is their service. The staff were unsmiling and unresponsive to thank you one day I went there. I like my food hot, but not the service cold.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

individual servings of pasta are massive and very tasty, i hard a hard time finishing them off. their cakes were delicious as well. their french toast with strawberries and cream just melts in your mouth!! overall, a fantastic place for pasta and desserts. the interior also has a quaint, relaxing feel. must try!!

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

I really love their red velvet cake and red velvet sandwich cookies. The best so far in Iloilo. The staffs were fine and the resto looks sophisticated yet the cakes and cupcakes are affordable!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Dulgies is a quaint and pretty place tucked away behind Amigo Mall (and across SM). It's quiet, and has a shabby chic slash French patisserie atmosphere/ design. Buy your bread, cakes and pastries here but dine elsewhere. I ordered Pasta Carbonara- the noodles were al dente and it tasted fine but it was seriously swimming in sauce. I wish they put in more of the divine buttered, toasted bread sticks for me to mop the sauce up.

3  Thank Anna May V