“Good flavors and fair prices”
Review of Hong Kong Kitchen - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hong Kong Kitchen
Cuisines: Chinese
Cebu City, Philippines
“Good flavors and fair prices”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Be sure to ask for the SET menu, a cheaper alternative to the regular menu. Ate here twice and the food was good and the prices fair. Centrally located across from Robinsons Mall. I would eat here again. They didn't get 5 stars because the first night we ate there, they rolled up the restaurant around us as it was near closing time. They could have waited a few more minutes. But overall two very good meals.

• Visited April 2013

Hamburg, Germany
“Regular customer (since years !!!).”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

VERY good place (..... for Iloilo) !
Good/tasty & hot & clean food. Fairly priced ! Friendly service & clean (also WC) !!!
We'll be there soon again !!!
JOACHIM (0906-555-4375)

• Visited March 2013
Iloilo City, Philippines
“Not the best... Almost the worse”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

This place, I regret so much on coming! It's a good thing though that I tried, just out of curiosity sake. Very steep price, awful taste (tastes almost like paper) and slow service! I can't say anything nice on this one except it's inside a mall which makes it accessible to anyone. Other than that... Forget it!

• Visited March 2012
Panay Island, Philippines
“Probably the best Chinese food in Iloilo, but nothing special”
Reviewed December 4, 2011

The Hong Kong Kitchen serves decent Cantonese-style food, better than anything else in Iloilo, but the quality is not up to big city standards so adjust your expectations. The restaurant does give one the opportunity to eat more heathfully. You can order steamed fish and vegetables.

• Visited May 2011
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“food poisoned by dirty/expired food”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

I am visiting from the US and ate at Hong Kong Kitchen at Robinsons Mall in Iloilo City yesterday. This had almost ruined my vacation as my wife and I had been food poisoned by the dirty preparation or expired food served. We had beef broc, shanghai rice and birthday noodles. After lunch we never got to eat again. After a few hourse we both started vomiting and loose bowel movement. I agree that food is reasonable but I do not recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited November 2011