“Just like the Batchoy in any mall”

Ted's Oldtimer Lapaz Batchoy
Ranked #124 of 286 Restaurants in Iloilo City
Cuisines: Filipino
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I thought I'll have better taste of Ted's batchoy in Iloilo but it's just the same. Nothing extra ordinary but I believe it's still one of Ilonggo's pride. Highly recommended during rainy days

1  Thank IamShandy

Reviewed September 12, 2012

A must in iloilo.
The aroma, the taste--- so yummy.
Plus, don't forget to have some yummy "puto" (a rice cake delicacy) which is so tasty, nothing can compare too.

1  Thank AudzJ
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Me and my Papa's Favorite! This is one of our bonding get away of my papa when we get to Iloilo.. Although I've seen the price increase but still its worthy to be called as one of Ilonggo's pride.

1  Thank Gevie_bogsy11
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I had never had batchoy before but when my fiance and me came to Iloilo she insisted that we had to eat at Ted's because in her opinion that is where the best batchoy is found. I really enjoyed the food there and we ate there 3 times during the week we were in Iloilo. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Darrell R
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Ted's Batchoy for me is 'the' Batchoy restaurant. Batchoy is Iloilo's pride and joy, and Ted's knows how to serve it well. Their restaurant chain appear to be somewhere inbetween a mom n' pops restaurant and a fastfood chain, which is perfect for foreigners like me who are seeking a local experience, but don't want to shy TOO FAR from my 1st world comforts. Their menu is surprisingly diverse for a noodle dish which resembles Japanese ramen.

All and all, if you are passing through Iloilo and want to eat "local food", I highly recommend giving this place a try!

1  Thank Cracky_Bear