“Commercial taste”

Ranked #15 of 292 Restaurants in Iloilo City
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Food was clean and tasty but I'm looking for the old style thick soup Batchoy. The soup seems like water with bouillon cubes instead of the real bone broth soup.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Authentic batchoy taste at its best. When i return to iloilo I would definitely make sure to dine in this place again.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

if you are a fan of street hardcore filipino food and tasted all batchoys that you think. Youll forget them all once you go to the original teds.the one at the back of the market!

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I love batchoy and I grew up eating batchoy, but Ted's old timer lapaz batchoy is still one of the best batchoy I have ever eaten. It's really worth it.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

This is the first place where we tried the La Paz Batchoy. I did not like the taste if the miki in their batchoy. We were disappointed.