“Iloilo's food byword”

Ranked #6 of 286 Restaurants in Iloilo City
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: http://ilonggos.net/iloilo/iloilo-food/robertos-siopao-iloilo
Reviewed February 22, 2014

everytime we visit Iloilo,Roberto's famous queen siopao is on our memo list,this place offers a wide array of merienda & meals from A-D crowd, no frills, no fancy just follow the queue and give your order..really! its a must for ist timers or just to satisfy one's curiosity,,burp! contented!

1  Thank raymmiconmapper

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Their giant-sized queen siopao is best for sharing. The queen was sold out when we visited and we settled for the king, but it was still big for me. It was delicious and tastes better if shared.

More than anything else, locals keep coming back to the place for a taste of nostalgia.

2  Thank Gwenythe
Reviewed December 23, 2013

All time faves are hamburger, siopao, meatballs on stick, bihon. The downside in this resto is the ambiance, Plus side is you get your moneys worth.. But i don't mind the place as long as i enjoy the food.

1  Thank Jonathan L
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Got there at 8AM, only to be told that they were not making King & Queen siopaos that day. Okay, still hungry and having limited time here, we ordered Lomi, Meatballs & regular Siopao. The siopao's bottom was soggy---I've had better ones. The tasty and easy to eat-on-the-run meatballs-on-a-stick were crispy outside and rightly tender inside---I'd grade that an A+. The Lomi was so-so. Believe me, I really wanted Roberto's to be good:(

2  Thank mzzyap8
Reviewed November 28, 2013

So im new in town, when I landed we first tried Netongs Original Lapaz batchoy for lunch, then for snacks we went to Robertos and its just a few block away from circle inn wer we stayed.

When I got in, there are so many people eating inside, so I decided to take it out instead, I just oreded a couple of siopaos since its the most popular, and the bolabola on sticks, 3 kinds of siopaos btw king queen and jumbo, I ordered at the counter for 3 of each, the waitress said "no king and queen" then she left, then there was this jolly chinoy gay person sat on the counter, kept rolling his eyes to some crew behind him speaking ilonggo so I coudnt understand but im sure hes not happy with them, So I orderd form him/her lol, and took off, ate the delicious jumbo siopao while walking back.

We bought more siopaos on our way home back to to manila. The siopao taste really good you will surley come back for more. Go there around 9-11am or 1-3pm no long lines during those time. Will go back here to taste differnet food on the menu next time im in Iloilo.

1  Thank dragster180