“Gotta Have My Fix” 5 of 5 bubbles

Coffee Break
Ranked #2 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Iloilo City
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Description: Please check the spelling of 'Cabanatuan' as I am in an Internet cafe in Ermita, Manila and cannot do this.
San Francisco, California
“Gotta Have My Fix”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

This coffee shop is just right across from the hotel I was staying at Smallville. Nice selection of pastries and desserts with complimentary wifi. I met the store manager the day before at a carinderia (tiny restaurant) that was recommended by a hotel staff. When I walked in the coffee shop he remembered me and we had a small chat. He recommended a cold coffee drink, Cafe Mocha and it was very good and refreshing. The cashier recommended a pastry but we just had a big meal, I needed to decline. The coffee shop has complimentary wifi, a perfect way to enjoy a drink and to check and update my online life.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Maxon2511

Manila
“i like the ambience most!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

it was raining when we went to Iloilo and from one of our lunches, we decided to taste their coffee... The local starbucks as they say. The Cafe Americano is about 80php. Fair enough with its taste.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Ms_Jet
Cainta Rizal
“Scrumptious!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

They prepare their coffee from scratch. Their selection of cakes were really good. Good value for your money. A must try in Iloilo.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Aisa V
“Cheap coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

One of numerous coffee shops in the city, we stopped by for a quick caffeine fix. Prices are very cheap. Nothing really special with the taste either. They offer coffee and other beverages as well as some sweet treats. Service was fast and friendly though. And its the only store i stayed at that has free wifi.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Franz_pilates
Iloilo City, Iloilo City, Philippines
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Coffeebreak at Nelly's Garden”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

A nice place to share a cup of coffee with a friend, a lot of fresh air and enjoying the luxurious view of Nelly's Garden antique mansion!

Visited April 2013