Urban Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Grand Dame Hotel(Iloilo City)
Very Good 4/5
River Queen Hotel(Iloilo City)
  • Room Service
Fine Rock Hotel(Iloilo City)
  • Restaurant
Average 3/5
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Days Hotel Iloilo(Iloilo City)
Very Good 4/5
The Residence Hotel(Iloilo City)
View Hotel
Injap Tower Hotel(Iloilo City)
Very Good 4/5
Diversion 21 Hotel(Iloilo City)
Very Good 4/5
Highway 21 Hotel(Iloilo City)
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsla paz marketno elevatorgaisano mallbudget roomfree breakfastroom wasn't readyserve breakfastjeepney ridetwin roomhot and cold showerwifi connectiontwo nightsminute walkflexibackpackersguardsalon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Urban Inn is like your home away from home. Staff are very friendly and accommodating, rooms are very cozy, nice ambiance and very clean, T&B are also very clean and their WiFi has sufficiently good signal so no need to be out in their public area. The free breakfast was also great. I highly recommend Urban Inn for the value you get for the price you pay, and we'll definitely be staying here again when we visit Iloilo.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jerome B
Reviewed October 1, 2011

urban inn is located in luna st la paz iloilo. our double ac room costs P1000 only and already includes breakfast. near sm save more; mc do and sm city.taxi to/fr sm and urban inn is only P68-70.
room is clean. shower room is ok but you have to change dials of the water heater for your desired temp.
no elevators but had wide wooden staircase.
breakfast is delivered promptly by the staff. it heavy and comes with slice of fruit(juice/choco/coffee,silogs or toasts w/ jams).
staff are warm and accomodating to the point of giving us tranpo tips/how tos even if we had yet to book with them.guard is helful in carrying our bags.
highly recommended!!!

Room Tip: choose lower floor rooms if u have knee probs or if carrying very heavy bags.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank cheeepat
Reviewed June 19, 2010

It's almost three weeks overdue, but let me share with you a good part of my recent one-night stay in Iloilo City. It was the first time I was able to come back after over a year.

I was on a tight budget so it was difficult to decide where to stay. I did my research online and found out about Urban Inn through their multiply site. The moment I saw the photos, I was drawn in since I'm very much a fan of sleek, modern interior design. The prices of the rooms sealed the deal with only P800 (with breakfast) as the most affordable.

I had my friend call Urban Inn the same day I was arriving to guarantee room availability. They agreed to reserve one Standard 1 for me. Check-in was easy and the guy who assisted me was very courteous.

My room was on the 4th floor which wouldn't have been a problem if there was an elevator. Good thing I didn't hoard too much of my stuff since I was only staying overnight.

I was offered two options. I could either get the smaller room with a single bed which came with complimentary breakfast, or a slightly bigger room with a queen bed with no breakfast. I chose to get the former because it was right on the facade of the building so it had a nice view. It gets a little noisy inside though because of the Luna Street traffic so they could've done a better job at sound proofing the room. Nonetheless, it was a far better space than the other room I was offered which looked dingy and unfinished.

The restoom was clean and quite spacious. I was glad I could always have a hot shower. But I don't understand why there's no mirror inside. So when I shaved I had to step out of the shower and do it in front of the full sized mirror beside the restroom door.

What was noticeable is the number of electrical outlets. There were at least 5 or 6 in my room which was great.

Breakfast (in bed) was very basic. It was rather bland but it's not terrible.

The cost also includes complimentary wireless Internet which was pretty fast. The only basic thing missing was toothpaste which they offered at P10 per sachet.

The place reminds me of those nice boutique hotels that are very trendy. But this is obviously not a luxurious accommodation. The furnishings are very SM Department Store. Not that there's any problem with that since everything seems to be fairly new and working properly. You can't expect Philippe Starck or Jonathan Adler for only P800 a night.

I would gladly stay at Urban Inn again. I'd even like to have the same room the next time.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
6  Thank totallyscottie
Reviewed January 7, 2010

My home just away from home. Nice and homey rooms and I love the staff. Grace, Nani, Manong Guard and everybody else.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple