See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 19, 2019

I went to the Golden Fortune Chinese Restaurant on the Ground Floor of the Luxur Place Hotel. And went in for a day room The hotel is pretty clean but old. Good price. OK for a short stay. The air-condition and shower are working.

Room tip: Book early
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 23, 2018

It always intrigues me when I read a review complaining that the hotel does not provide a toothbrush and toothpaste. What kind of self hygiene do these people have. Yes, this hotel is a few years old but it still meets my preferred basic requirements ie quiet aircon, decent mattress, hot shower and cable TV. The water from my shower was only warm but good enough.
The rooms are large, with good lighting, writing desk, mini fridge, small table with two chairs, 2 drawer unit, shelving and wardrobe.
A cracked floor tile here or there doesn't bother me. I never had their breakfast but it was set up like a buffet. I did not experience any noise from people coming from the adjoining call center the whole week I stayed here.
All the hotel staff were friendly and cheerful. Laundry service efficient and prompt. The pool looked clean and the surrounding grounds are well manicured.
My room was street facing, not that the traffic bothered me too much but next time I stay I will request a pool facing room for extra quietness.
The meals I had from the restaurant were okay but I enjoyed the meal I had from the Chinese restaurant next door a lot more.
Overall, I had a comfortable stay here.

Room tip: Request a pool facing room
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 27, 2018

It's a hotel that has seen better days and definitely needs refurbishing. The tile floors are breaking is some areas that it's like treading on shallow grounds. A wing of the hotel has been converted to a call center that the hotel lobby has become a pass through for agents making the place noisy at all times of the day. Set breakfast is served, no buffet so limited choice. A plus is the adjoining Chinese restaurant for good food and the easy access to transport. For travelers who are on shoestring budget, this hotel is recommended.

Room tip: Ask for a room with quiet a/c to have undisturbed sleep.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 9, 2018

We booked this hotel last minute. The rooms are big, but the shower was cold. I guess the hotel is from a Korean owner. The good thing is that the hotel is not far out of the center. A good place to stay a night, but check the shower first, so you wouldn't be surprised in the morning.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2017

It was my second time staying at this hotel. The interiors of the rooms have significantly improved after renovation. Rooms are spacious as ever. Bed and pillows were too soft for my liking but still comfortable enough. I find it odd though that the toiletries provided are incomplete. No toothbrush and toothpaste. Free breakfast is not included in the room price though the hotel has a 24-hour restaurant. Overall, it was a comfortable stay.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Luxur P, Sales Account Executive at Luxur Place, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!