Circle Inn - Hotel & Suites
$31
$26
$42
Agoda.com
The Inns Bacolod by The Oriental(Bacolod)(Great Value!)
$24
$23
  • Restaurant
$29
Hotwire.com
All reviewsdeluxe roomzen roomconvenience storepool viewbreakfast buffetinternet accesscity of smilesbacolod citynice poolfamily roomroom service ishotel staffcable tvaccommodating staffhot waternew wingjeepney ride
Reviewed November 27, 2013

The location is far from everything! My room smells really bad until i complain and they sprayed it. beds are small and not so comfy. its not worth 1,400 pesos a night. But the pool is nice, i had a pool view in my room, tv is small and old, they have coffee shop downstairs and very expensive rate if you will use their phone.

Room Tip: Just tell the frontdesk make sure that the rooms doesn't stink....
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank debra b
SmrtTrav, General Manager at Circle Inn - Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

Thank you for your comments and our apologies for the cigarette smell in your room. I will investigate this since your room is in a non-smoking wing. As for phone calls, we offer free and unlimited local calls. For domestic and international long distance calls we also offer cost efficient phone cards for guests' use. Operator assisted calls are normally on the high side that's why we encourage guests to use phone cards.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel twice and on both occasions enjoyed the comfortable beds and spacious rooms. They also have roomy restrooms and provide the basics...soap, shampoo, etc. Parking is not a problem since they have a big space in front of the hotel. Breakfast is another matter. It is nothing extraordinary. And on our last visit, my cousin, who is on another room with her husband, was injured because of the poorly designed entrance and they don't even have bandages. Because of that accident we have to extend our stay another day. It would have been proper for them not to charge us for the extended one day, since they even admitted that the same happened to some of their past guests also. Be careful and watch your steps if you plan to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
SmrtTrav, General Manager at Circle Inn - Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Thank you for your review. There are places that are more accident prone than others especially if one is not looking and we are all sorry that your friend got a sprain. Just as a point of clarification though, the lower floor level off to the side of our main entrance we use as sitting areas for guests is finished with dark grey pebbles while the main floor is paved with cream colored tiles. The change in color and floor texture normally would indicate a different level/step that one should be aware of. And for the record, we waived the second night charge of your friend's room.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Let me start with the pro's I encountered on my stay. First, staffs are very nice. From security, reception and crew. Bacolod is known have the friendliest locals. The room we got was big enough for 4, more spacious than a studio type condo unit. It was like a house. Beds are comfortable, pillows and blankets are great. Shower is very strong, hot and cold, they provided basics like towels and complimentary soaps and shampoo. Location is very good, there's a nearby 24-hour store. Taxis wait outside the gate and public transport is easy. I would highly recommend this hotel.

However, here are my cons:
Prior to travel date, I emailed them asking for availability and quote on a room for 4, they replied back saying yes, there is and quoted me Php 1,760.00/night. They suggested to book it online but I cannot see the specified price on their website. So I decided to just walk-in and perhaps get that price (which was cheap for 4pax). Then, on the day of the flight, we sent an sms confirming for the availability of the same room, they said yes and quoted Php 1400++. We went ahead and reserved it w/o any deposit or whatsoever. Upon arrival at the front desk, we were surprised as we were quoted Php2000++ for the same room we inquired twice. (a month before and before the flight to Bacolod). We took the room coz I don't want to argue and stress myself with such inaccurate information.

Another was on our check out day, we went back to hotel for check out and discovered our room was open. We arrived at the hotel at 12:30ish PM and check out time is 12PM. I don't know if this has a bearing or the reason why our room was opened without notice. No things were lost though, but still no hotel should open the door without guest notification.

Suggestion to management: provide detailed and accurate information when a guest is inquiring via sms or email. About the door, I don't know how to go about this since no personal things were lost.

Room Tip: Not really sure about other rooms, but you may have to bring extension cords since our room's sockets are far away from bed.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your comments and your feedback relating to miscommunication is quite valuable. This is probably not a staff deficiency issue but rather a result of a bit of confusion on either side since we have different types of rooms with different rates that can accommodate 4 people. Our website clearly differentiates each one and have prices on them as well for instant confirmation. Unfortunately, to provide guests with a consistent room type each time they stay with us, we have no choice but to name these rooms differently (priced differently too) to make sure guests get exactly what they want consistently.
As for the room door that was left open, since the room is for check out, our staff do not enter it to clean unless guest has already checked out. The possibility that the door was not closed properly in the first place may also be a possibility.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Staff are the best. Very quick in responding to requests and queries. Rooms are well-maintained. Pool-side rooms are the best. Breakfast buffet was something we didn't expect: it was very good. All the staff are well-versed in doing everything from being a front desk clerk, to maintenance, to cooking. lol

Room Tip: Pool Deluxe :D
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank TinyBaboy
Reviewed October 20, 2013

The place was Clean. The room ensures the guests are Comfortable, with clean sheets, clean area, with cable TV and a nice working area. The closet's clean as well. Courteous staff. The location is okay, though I really can't tell since this is my first visit to Bacolod. They provide service water upon request. Hot and cold shower is available. The comfort room is clean and well maintained, with shampoo and soap provided.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business