Circle Inn - Hotel & Suites
$26
$42
$41
TripAdvisor
The Inns Bacolod by The Oriental(Bacolod)(Great Value!)
$24
Royal Am Rei(Bacolod)
$13
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdeluxe roomzen roomconvenience storepool viewbreakfast buffetinternet accesscity of smilesbacolod citynice poolfamily roomroom service ishotel staffcable tvaccommodating staffhot waternew wingjeepney ride
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We chose this one over a few other hotels mainly because of the pool. It's summer and we wanted to dip in water just in case we don't get a chance to see the beach. We got two executive rooms next to each other, we got pool view and we were near the stair access to the pool below. The rooms were clean and nice with old school tube TVs. The shower was kind of hard to balance to get the right temperature. We love looking at the pool in the morning, it's so relaxing. Breakfast was really nice. It's just weird that the Executive room is for 3 people and only 2 breakfast is inclusive with the room. I'm not sure about how the transportation is around this area since we rented a van but I see a nearby mall close by. There's also a 24-7 convenient store in the hotel vicinity.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank funwithems
Reviewed March 21, 2013

The hotel seemed quite old because of the facade and quite far within SM mall in Bacolod city. I never knew that the room is beautiful. I chose a matrimonial room with bath tub. It has refrigerator, set of coffee cups, kettle etc. The hotel has a pool and there are rooms that has access to the pool! The food is great since it's buffet. The spa/massage is also available and room service just in case you want to eat in your room.

Room Tip: choose that has access at the pool.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank renz_see
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I stayed here last year for 1 week. I called the hotel directly to book for airport pick up, but they got myflight timing wrong and I have to get my own taxi then. Check inn was ok, but receptionist attitude was terrible, no smile, can't even say hello, all I had was can I help you! Typical Filipino attitude if they are behind the desk they act better than anyone else. I could imagine, if the manageress walking around feeling like a queen and if she can't even smile to the guests, then what could you expect from her staff.
I was also been charge for ironing board that almost broken in half! I could go on for more problem and issues in this hotel, but instead I will not stay in this hotel again!

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank Aloha42
SmrtTrav, General Manager at Circle Inn - Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

Thank you for your review and I am sorry for your experience with our Front Desk staff almost a year ago. It is understandable that some may not be forthcoming with they're smile once in awhile but we always emphasize this in all our staff training and regular briefings and I am disappointed that you felt they have an attitude problem "once they are behind the counter". We try to hire only the friendliest of staff especially the ones assigned at the Front Desk but sometimes we fall short. There must have been some perception issue though with respect to a "manageress" which we do not have.

In anycase, I understand where you're coming from and take your comments as another reminder that we should continually try our best to provide the best service we can.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Peaceful and quiet small hotel err Inn.. The place had a swimming pool, restaurant and massage services.. Stayed in a deluxe room complete with basic amenities that a regular hotel would have including free buffet breakfast.. BUT, nothing really strikes me as top notch.. It's your basic average hotel or Inn, whatever you want to call it..

At the end, the place was able to deliver what was required, on-time pickup from airport, deluxe room, free breakfast.. Didn't have any problems with the service (didn't need much of it) and place whatsoever (except for the fact that I felt the bathroom was not cleaned thoroughly when I arrived, found some hair on the sink) but also didn't have any experience with the place that I could brag about..

Location is a bit far from the tourist places, you'll need to take a cab, lots of them waiting outside.. There is a 24/7 convenience store a few steps from the place..

I had wanted to stay at L' fisher hotel but they were fully booked.. So as the title of my review says, Circle Inn is your basic but reliable 2nd choice hotel err inn..

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 10, 2013

very affordable! it was my 2nd time to stay here and i must say i enjoyed it very much. rooms are very basic but clean. its quiet and i felt very safe in my stay there. slept like a baby! my first time at circle inn was in 2011, we stayed in a family room. 4 single beds with 2 toilets and 2 baths which was great because we were all girls and you know how girls are with bathrooms. they have elevators now for the luggages, makes it more convenient. guard is helpful. pool is great but its small and its just 4ft deep.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends