“.”

Rau Ram Cafe
Ranked #12 of 257 Restaurants in Bacolod
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Rau Ram Cafe, formerly known as Saigon Cafe Garden Resto serves authentic Vietnamese and Asian Fusion cuisines. It's the first authentic Vietnamese Restaurant in Bacolod City. Now open on it's new location in Bata, near Marapara Golf Club just across it's old location with more spacious parking.
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

The place is quite hard to find but the food is great. Maybe add more food to the menu. Plus add desserts and more drinks. Maybe find a better place for the restaurant.

2  Thank Charm M

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Tried it with my wife coz we have heard about this place from friends. The place is not that perfect but who cares? Important is the food that they serve are great. Price is not high and the portions are big. Love the taste of authenticity since I have travelled to Vietnam and tasted their food. It is a great way to spend dinner out of your comfort food.

2  Thank Travelling Chef W
Reviewed October 1, 2013

My fam and I wanted to try this resto after hearing reviews about the food... looked for it one evening and turned around after seeing the location despite being warned that it is a hole-in-the wall kind of place... we felt the location was unsafe for night time dining (praning)... will try again for lunch or something.... hope they will move to a better location....

2  Thank boop31
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I've always been a food lover, and this restaurant captured my taste buds. Actually, I can't count anymore of how many times I've visited and ate in this restaurant. I always want more of their authentic Vietnamese food and Asian fusion dishes. One of my ever favorite is the Bun Thit Nuong, which I always order every time I'm there. Their foods are really mouth-watering, taste bud satisfying, and healthy. What more could I ask for? If you're in Bacolod, Philippines, you should definitely not miss this one! I love Saigon Cafe in Bacolod.

3  Thank Amanda G
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I give this new resto a 9 out of 10. Not only that they're the first and only authentic vietnamese restaurant in town, the food is definitely something that you'll love. It is like experiencing vietnamese foods in the streets of Saigon without having to get into a plane .
It is also a plus that the co-owner is actually the one cooking your food and she goes out of her way to engage in a conversation and check if you are enjoying your meal.

5  Thank Josh M