“Soooo Delicioso!”

Cuisines: European, Delicatessen
Bacolod, Philippines
“Soooo Delicioso!”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

perfect place for those who want to sit back, relax and simply enjoy their scrumptious food. a meeting room for 12 persons is also available if you want privacy. try the duck confit and Zia salad. sooo Delicioso!

• Visited April 2014

• Korean first
Manila
“for those who love thin crust pizzas! If I could give this place a 4.5 I would”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We ordered 2 pizzas, all meat and three (or was it four?) cheese pizza. Both were good but I liked the cheese pizza better. Next time I'll order the ham and truffle oil pizza with fried basil. We ordered the Ceasar salad, it was not bad but next time I'll try the salad with smoked salmon just to have something more special. I enjoyed the house pasta, amatriciana and seafood pasta. My nephew enjoyed the banoffee pie, it tasted good but I didn't like how it looked since it was topped with mashed bananas. We also had a yummy steak and cheese sandwich. Mmmm... probably a bit on the pricey side for Bacolod but very reasonably priced for someone from Manila.
Cool water glasses. This is one of those restos that have cooking implements and deli items on sale.
The place was nice and quiet when we went there.

• Visited March 2014
Bacolod, Philippines
“Birthday Treat”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

We visited as a family group for dinner to celebrate my wife's birthday. The food was excellent and there was a good wine selection to be had. I thoroughly recommend this restaurant.

Visited January 2014
Himamaylan
“Everything at our table was full of flavor”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I asked one of my doctors earlier in the day to recommend something different and he suggested Delicioso. He seemed to think it was Spanish but it turned out to be more French and either way I was happy. The 5 of us shared 2 Caesar salads which had a very nice dressing and cheese. I had French onion soup, the gruyere was excellent, wanted my wife to try it and she enjoyed as well. Our daughter and she shared the garlic chicken and pasta carbonera, also both good, the pasta being superb. Our friends had Philly cheesesteaks, and being in the Philippines we were happily surprised at the quantity of beef. I ordered a parmesan encrusted filet of dory with a remoulade and mashed potatoes and loved every morsel.They have a pretty full selection of wines and beers but we are all non drinkers so I really love root beer, wife and daughter had cherry shakes, and the other couple had bottled drinks. The main wall is shelved full of wines and other alcoholic drinks from a good number of countries. In the front, as you enter, two cases, one of cheeses and one of meats. These are my main reason to return and stock up on some items.

• Visited January 2014
Manila, Philippines
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good choice”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Delicioso is a favorite. This deli/resto/cafe offers a wide assortment of good cheeses, salami and wine. It serves good dinner fare too. Among those we tried and liked are
-supremo pizza
-chorizo croquette with bearnaise
-fabada (rich with flavor)
-house pasta with truffle cream sauce
-paella- this tops the list. Do scrape the "burnt" bottom!
-Lavazza coffee!