“Great variety and taste”
Review of Kuppa

Kuppa
Ranked #3 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Bacolod
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I still don't know my way around Bacolod yet so don't ask me where this place is other then pretty close to my college daughter's apartment near LaSalle University. A friend suggested we go there and I was extremely pleased as I got to have the first lox (smoked salmon) I have had in the Philiippines. With cream cheese, I added onions for P10 to the panini sandwich along with a mango shake. My wife had a ham and chicken sandwich with melted cheese all over it, almost too much, at least for her. The others had pizzas which also looked very good. The menu is quite diverse and I can't imagine someone not finding something to fit their tastebuds. Also a large variety of drinks, hot and cold. My wife had a special hot chocolate which she said was excellent. Next week I will be going back to Bacolod where we will have some great burgers that the same friend recommends, can't remember the name but I will review it later on.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I am a very loyal customer when it comes to this restaurant! I have eaten here from the first day it opened until now. The food and the ambiance is excellent. The price is very reasonable and the proportion of their servings are enough. I have never been disappointed. If you're looking for great, delicious and hearty meals, this is the place to go! ☺

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Kuppa offers, without a doubt, the best Italian food in Bacolod. It is reasonably priced and the food is delicious. The menu is excellent and they have a very nice lunch buffet. Both the pasta and pizza are excellent (which is surprising), and the service is very good. The atmosphere is comfortable and the restaurant is spacious. It is very international in quality of food and design. I have not eaten at the Capitol Shopping Center branch, but the one near Triangle Plaza and the Circle Inn. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Had tried several famouse desserts in Bacolod.

I still love their Sansrival.

Their coffee selection is very good. In fact to many in their menu we wanted to try.

Their coffee is excellent too.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants located in the "Shopping" area - which is considered to be the Chinatown of Bacolod City. My most favorite - their Margarita Pizza. This is the only place (even in the U.S.) that I found their pizza crust comparable to the pizza crust in Italy. Service is impeccable - you don't have to wait for a service - they're always on guard to serve the customer's need. I've also tried their pasta which is excellent and their salad bar is also to be recommended.
Excellent ambience - free wifi and very each to connect. Coffee is excellent so are their desserts.