“Upon Observation - Thumbs-up!”
Review of Go Hotels Bacolod

Go Hotels Bacolod
Ranked #9 of 29 Hotels in Bacolod
Bacolod, Philippines
“Upon Observation - Thumbs-up!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I was a visitor at this hotel. Because my Aunt was the one who checked in here. While waiting for my Aunt at the lobby, I noticed that the staff are well accommodating to their guest. They are enjoying what they are doing. Unlimited smiles. They treat their elderly guest very well - treating them as part of the family.
Security wise, I sees secured as security personnel are visible and attentive. Cleanliness, very good. Lobby was maintained from time to time.
What I like most is their promo. 994.56 per night. This is for all rooms. Not like with other hotels like Avenue, promo per night subject to limited and small rooms only.
Good Job guys! Keep on doing it.
Upon seeing all of these as a visitor how come to be one of their guest. Hopefully, I had a time and experience such observation of mine.

Room Tip: Thumbs-up!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
7 Thank lykafuentes

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Essex
Reviewed July 1, 2013

The Gohotel Bacolod is like all Gohotels, clean modern with very good hot showers, and clean and fresh sheets and towels.
One point I do not like about all Gohotels is they do not supply any where to hang your clothing.
If I was not a backpacker just staying for the odd night, and not wearing much clothing, I would never stay in Gohotels.
I am surprised any body stays more than a couple of days.
How do they expect business people to look smart each day, but that is Gohotels problem not mine.
I liked my one night stay at a cost of about 770 Pesos.
I must say I made the mistake to stay in this hotel but that was nothing to do with Gohotels.
I arrived in Bacolod by bus from Sipalay which takes about 5 hours.
I stayed over night just to see a little of Bacolod before going to Iloilo and on to Guimarsa Island.
I only write the information below for any one else wanting to do the same, but I should think most people would go direct to Iloilo time permitting if there route is the same as mine.
I decided to walk to the hotel from the bus station to stretch my legs quiet along way but not a problem for me. In the morning I was going to walk all the way from the hotel to the port to get a ferry to Iloilo quite a long way also.
I checked the route out the night before to see where I had to go, and get the ferry times, it made sense to use the Jeepneys to get me almost all the way to the port.
My mistake was, I booked my room in the UK but some who did not fully research the area.
I could have got a cheaper hotel much nearer the bus station and port, but again I must point out that was fully my mistake and no reflection on the hotel.
A good hotel almost.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank Michael_In_Essex_UK
manila, the philippines
Reviewed June 24, 2013

highly recommended for budget and solo travelers for its cleanliness, efficiency, and location. there was no stale air nor a hint of cutting corners and attempting to get away with it as one would expect from value -oriented lodging. it has a service lift, attentive security, helpful staff and clean rooms. the big shower heads are a treat!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
4 Thank readerwalker
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We stayed here Jan 15-Jan 20, 2013. This hotel is well located, just off Lacson St on a quiet street in which you can occasionally find a sleeping dog. Security was excellent and the staff were very friendly and helpful. It is very near the Robinson's Mall, just a few steps away. The room was comfortable with a good toilet and shower. It was quiet all of the time.

My favorite was the excellent coffee shop in the lobby that served real brewed coffee. Laundry is done for a reasonable price, typically 24 hours. Newspapers for the day are neatly arranged in the lobby every morning. Parking is in an outside lot as opposed to the Mandaluyong GoHotel which has a very cramped garage that takes minutes to negotiate and park or get out.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
8 Thank dangnad
Bacolod, Philippines
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I stayed last week with this hotel just to relax from all the stress from work (because its holiday). I found this new bright hotel (because of their bright building color) just behind Robinsons Bacolod. I though this hotel was just an ordinary hotel (knowing that they are not 1,2,3,4,5 stars hotels, etc. but value hotel as what they say). But I tried and correct me! Damn, they are great. From the security, lovely front desk and cleaning personnel who were just like living puppets who greeted anyone whom they face, passed by and encounter with - morning, afternoon & evening; with a great smile! they bring it on. Really nice hotel rooms - the rooms were new and clean, well maintained, and the service - to mention the people are so great.

I had a difficulty with the use of their TV or cable. I called front desk to seek help and somebody knock at my door right away to assist me. Mr. John (as seen in his ID) helped me and I get it how to. Not only that, he also instructed me on how to use the air-con remote (I wonder why - it is already on & I was in my room almost an hour but still it's hot; he found out that I set it @ 30' :) ) also with the secured socket feature which is not user friendly but it was safe. And it ended up, he ask if anything else.

I seek assistance with the TV or cable but it ended up to many things. Thanks to you Mr. (We should not limit to what being asked as what we to give but extended service is also a plus). Surely, I'll come back and bring some friends over!

Room Tip: See is to believe! Highly recommended.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
5 Thank TravelismyLife641
Makati
Reviewed May 29, 2013

the hotel looks new (probably is). It is in the city center and beside the robinson's mall. public transportation is not a hassle. the staff is warm, friendly and accommodating. The room is clean, AC works well, the bed, beddings are clean. the shower area is also clean. I will definitely go back to Go Hotels Bacolod.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
7 Thank Alain Joseph C C
Reviewed May 27, 2013

My former co-worker at SSR, Vincent Acebuche recommended me the Hotel. My first impression was it's accommodating already. The location which is just few steps away from Robinsons is perfect for us family with Children we dont need to go far to stroll as we have mall just nearby. We are from Sweden and for a family of 5 and additional 2 family members was a very good value hotel for us. The staffs helped us in anyway they can. They were able to assist us in what we need. Costumer service for me, the staffs are excellent.

• Stayed May 2013