“efficient service, very good location”
Review of Go Hotels Bacolod

Go Hotels Bacolod
Ranked #7 of 29 Hotels in Bacolod
manila, the philippines
“efficient service, very good location”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

highly recommended for budget and solo travelers for its cleanliness, efficiency, and location. there was no stale air nor a hint of cutting corners and attempting to get away with it as one would expect from value -oriented lodging. it has a service lift, attentive security, helpful staff and clean rooms. the big shower heads are a treat!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
4 Thank readerwalker

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We stayed here Jan 15-Jan 20, 2013. This hotel is well located, just off Lacson St on a quiet street in which you can occasionally find a sleeping dog. Security was excellent and the staff were very friendly and helpful. It is very near the Robinson's Mall, just a few steps away. The room was comfortable with a good toilet and shower. It was quiet all of the time.

My favorite was the excellent coffee shop in the lobby that served real brewed coffee. Laundry is done for a reasonable price, typically 24 hours. Newspapers for the day are neatly arranged in the lobby every morning. Parking is in an outside lot as opposed to the Mandaluyong GoHotel which has a very cramped garage that takes minutes to negotiate and park or get out.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
8 Thank dangnad
Bacolod, Philippines
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I stayed last week with this hotel just to relax from all the stress from work (because its holiday). I found this new bright hotel (because of their bright building color) just behind Robinsons Bacolod. I though this hotel was just an ordinary hotel (knowing that they are not 1,2,3,4,5 stars hotels, etc. but value hotel as what they say). But I tried and correct me! Damn, they are great. From the security, lovely front desk and cleaning personnel who were just like living puppets who greeted anyone whom they face, passed by and encounter with - morning, afternoon & evening; with a great smile! they bring it on. Really nice hotel rooms - the rooms were new and clean, well maintained, and the service - to mention the people are so great.

I had a difficulty with the use of their TV or cable. I called front desk to seek help and somebody knock at my door right away to assist me. Mr. John (as seen in his ID) helped me and I get it how to. Not only that, he also instructed me on how to use the air-con remote (I wonder why - it is already on & I was in my room almost an hour but still it's hot; he found out that I set it @ 30' :) ) also with the secured socket feature which is not user friendly but it was safe. And it ended up, he ask if anything else.

I seek assistance with the TV or cable but it ended up to many things. Thanks to you Mr. (We should not limit to what being asked as what we to give but extended service is also a plus). Surely, I'll come back and bring some friends over!

Room Tip: See is to believe! Highly recommended.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
5 Thank TravelismyLife641
Makati
Reviewed May 29, 2013

the hotel looks new (probably is). It is in the city center and beside the robinson's mall. public transportation is not a hassle. the staff is warm, friendly and accommodating. The room is clean, AC works well, the bed, beddings are clean. the shower area is also clean. I will definitely go back to Go Hotels Bacolod.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
7 Thank Alain Joseph C C
Reviewed May 27, 2013

My former co-worker at SSR, Vincent Acebuche recommended me the Hotel. My first impression was it's accommodating already. The location which is just few steps away from Robinsons is perfect for us family with Children we dont need to go far to stroll as we have mall just nearby. We are from Sweden and for a family of 5 and additional 2 family members was a very good value hotel for us. The staffs helped us in anyway they can. They were able to assist us in what we need. Costumer service for me, the staffs are excellent.

• Stayed May 2013
5 Thank Paulajean81
San Rafael, California
Reviewed May 2, 2013

This hotel was recommended by my Aunt. They stayed here the night before they picked me up from Silay airport.
It is clean hotel, friendly staff, free wi-fi (sometimes there is no/limited connection, have to call the front desk and restart the connection) and its just right behind Robinson Bacolod mall so it's so convenient.

I am just not use to check out earlier at 11am. Most of the hotel I stayed, the check out time is 12nn. I also wish that they have airport shuttle so it's much easier to go here and there.

But the rest of stay is great :)

• Stayed May 2013
4 Thank Jackie_Wiz
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Im just really disappointed because i cued in a long line to be served at the reception even if i booked online. There was only one person receiving guests thus the long line. I was not assisted to find my room and when i got in i wanted to wartch tv but could not so i called receptionist but i was not answered so after several failed attempts to hell with the tv!! Just not coming back here... There are other hotels in the area with the same rate and more staff to accomodate you with the rate inclusive if breakfast too

• Stayed April 2013

Travelers are raving about these Bacolod hotels