“Great New Hotel!”

Ranked #7 of 29 Hotels in Bacolod
Bacoor, Philippines
“Great New Hotel!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Hotel is new and clean, so are the rooms. Nice beds, shower comes with hot and cold, great location behind a Robinson's Mall. For breakfast - this is probably the greatest asset of the hotel - make sure to grab something from Bar 21, which is a nice cafe that serves one hell of a Batchoy. They are on the hotel's first floor.

Minor complaint though - our keycard failed to work the first time we went to our room. We had to go back and forth from our door to the front desk desk five times before we got it to work!

I sincerely hope hotels like this would be put all over the Philippines. :)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank yjgisaac

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Quezon City
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We tried out Go Hotels Bacolod, which is relatively new, to attend the Masskara Festival of Bacolod City. The location was ok as it was situated beside Robinson's Place Bacolod and a jeepney ride to the city center was very easy.

The room that we had was good and the bathroom was more than adequate. Bedsheets and pillows were clean. Also, the airconditioning did our bidding. The free wireless internet was also a plus for the price.

However, it could have been nicer if the hotel can provide hot potable water and ice (even if we get it ourselves from an ice making machine) since no coffee making facilities or refrigerator was available.

If you are on a quick trip in Bacolod, then Go Hotels is already ok. But if you intend to stay longer, you might need to book somewhere else.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank dyupe_moe
Bacolod, Philippines
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I had a great time last August 2012 staying one night in the newly opened Go Hotels Bacolod. The staff are very accommodating and I am pleased. The room I got was a twin-bed, it was not that big but it was clean and I appreciate how the furnitures were smartly placed to save space but provides the same function. The sheets were clean and the room smells good.

However, here are just some things that provided me inconvenience: 1. I had a hard time figuring out how I can watch TV because their cable provider has a complicated system to get in to the TV channel that I had to call for assistance before it functioned well. It functioned well anyway after I got assistance, which was good. And 2. I was kind of upset with their electrical plug-in in my room because when I plugged in my adapter for my laptop, I had to exert all my body effort to plug the adaptor and I also had a hard time unplugging it - it was hard and stuck-a-li'l-bit. Was thinking I might get electrical shock anytime with that all out effort to plug in and out the adaptor. I'm not sure maybe it was only in my room.

Over-all it was a good stay anyway. :)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo