“Great food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: beside L'Fisher Hotel Bacolod and Calea
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I like the food in this resto but the service is very very poor. It is very difficult to get a waiter they are all staying in the counter and on top of it they are facing the dining area.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Me and my family usually eat our lunch or dinner in this place when my aunt is free after her surgeries. and they really serve good food. nice

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I went to the L'Sea branch inside Gaisano mall (shared space with Chicken Deli). It had a fast food set up in that you walk up to the counter to order and pay, but it takes quite some time (20 minutes or so) for your meal to arrive at your table.

There are plenty of options, but like usual Chinese restos, most foods are for sharing (family style). They do have some value meals or rice toppings available, so I got an order of shrimp dumplings and chicken with black mushroom rice topping (Bill came to around 3 USD).

Interestingly, they don't offer chopsticks, and so when my order finally arrived, I had to eat my dumplings using a fork. The first piece I picked up fell apart. The dumpling wrapper was doughy thick, with the consistency of congealed paste. It had the hint of sesame fragrance and flavor, but the shrimp was an overcooked mass.

The chicken with black mushroom had one sorry piece of mushroom in it. It had a delicate ginger taste but was also overcooked. The only thing that prevented it from being too dry was that it was probably steamed with the rice.

Overall- I probably wouldn't visit again, although I might try the Chicken Deli items.

2  Thank Anna May V
Reviewed September 21, 2013

There are not very many dimsum restaurants in Bacolod and L'Sea is probably the best choice you may have. On a rainy Saturday afternoon, I chanced upon one of their new branches at The District and treated myself to dumpings, chicken feet and some taosi spare ribs. All very good and at a most affordable price. Will definitely be back!

1  Thank daCoach420
Reviewed June 7, 2013

If you're craving for Dimsum, this is the place to go.
The Pork Shiu Mai is great but their Shrimp Balls are to die for! I ordered a second serving.
Their stir fried flat noodles was mediocre, so was the congee with century egg and the wanton and beef noodle soup - needs a little more flavor. I haven't tried their other dishes but the dimsum is excellent. Service was excellent! The servers were very attentive and fast! Some flies in the restaurant but they were taken care of with an electronic fly swatter.