“Nice ambiance, good cakes and coffee”

Felicia's Pastry Cafe and Steak Room
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Bacolod
Description: Blog post: http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/2012/04/review-felicias-pastry-cafe-and-steak.html
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I had their frozen Brazo de Mercedes and cappuccino. I love both. I was also able to taste the cakes my friends had and it was good too. I like cakes that are not so sweet and they nailed it.

The ambiance is amazing too.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

They serve alot of cakes, though for me looks simple in physical look but upon tasting it, man it feels like cakes from paris!

2  Thank Ozziee_ojay
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I recommend their carrot cake and strawberry shortcake. Both cakes have rich flavor, just the right amount of sweetness.

2  Thank RegineAbby
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I always order Grilled Spareribs and Chicken Salpicao with Garlic Rice and Mango Shake. The cakes are good too. I love the ambiance and how proper and clean the place is. Good for coffee talks with friends.

1  Thank ping_07
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

My daughter always asks for us to get some treats fr the store. Sans rival, original and chocolate flavored are both delish, macaroons, pili nuts, ensaymadas chocolate cake are all must trys.
Place is nice enough, prices arent cheap but reasonable enough.
All in all a good place to satisfy cravings!

2  Thank sole2soultravel