“Exceptionally tasty desserts”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Calea is located just by the main street where the Masskara night time festivities were in progress. When we visited it, it was full of people and service was excrutiatingly slow. It looked like eh staff was overwhelmed by the people!

However, when our coffee, desserts and cake arrived, we were very happy - it was excellent - in fact sinfully excellent! It seems to be popular with teenagers. It has trendy interiors and feels very arty. There is a nice garden outside where you can just sit on the grass.

1  Thank New_YLOO

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Calea cakes, I must say, are the best cakes in the country, in terms of presentation and taste. This place is a must-not-miss when visiting Bacolod City. I was born and raised in Bacolod but now I work in Metro Manila; I don't think there is a better collection of cakes anywhere else than Calea. :)

Reviewed February 22, 2013

this is one restaurant you should definitely visit when you go to bacolod. the cakes are to die for, especially the white chocolate cheesecake. one bite and you'll be hooked for life. there are other delicious cakes as well so ask the staff what the shop's bestsellers are to help you make your mind up.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

No dessert menu. Just go to the counter and point to what your heart, mind and tastebuds desire! There's an ice cream freezer in the back; so dont forget to check it out as well. The cakes were beautiful as they were delicious...

Reviewed January 17, 2013

First time in Bacolod city and I love the pastries and cakes of Calea, I want to go back soon... I cant wait for my next vacation and I will include Bacolod City on my next vacation

2  Thank jaegdani