“My first food experience in Bacolod”
Review of Aboy's Restaurant

Aboy's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 277 Restaurants in Bacolod
Cuisines: Filipino
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Mentioned in various tripadvisor traveler articles/forum about Bacolod
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My first taste of Bacolod was at Aboy’s (Liroville Subd., Singcang, Bacolod City; Phone: +63 34 435 0760; Resto Hours: Mondays to Saturdays, 9:00 am–11:00 pm), an impressive restaurant with a lot of my favorite decorative pieces- masks. I felt at home right away at Aboy’s.

From the tales of our guide, Aboy’s used to be a small eatery but with good food and good service, the eatery became a full restaurant equipped with function rooms. A bigger place for bigger groups of hungry patrons means their business is doing well.

They offer an authentic array of Negrense cuisine combined with the fierce Ilocano recipe giving way to a new and different Aboy’s experience.

1  Thank edikdolotina

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Aboys have been one of my first taste of Bacolod.
Everytime I'm in town, I always make sure to eat there. As time passes by, Aboys gets bugger and bigger, but the servings gets smaller and smaller. Though price is not too high, serving potions should never be smaller. Very disappointed on my last visit.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Aboy's had always been a favorite, be it with family, friends or with visiting guests. Even though, you come with a big group, like 30 pax, you food can easily be served in less than 15 minutes. My favorite is the steamed mushrooms, called 'tinum-an' in local dialect. the stingray (paksiw na pague) is also good to the bones.
When I bring guests, since I organize tours, my menu consists of grilled manumbok, pork chop, laing (it's not that spicy as you expected) steamed mushrooms, grilled scallops (fave of many). and for once in your life, try the squid fat mixed in your rice. enjoy!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Superb taste. Just what I am looking for in a seafood restaurant. They also offer variety of dishes. Nice place. Good location.

1  Thank Mariann79
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Aboy's is a great place for big groups and celebrations. The seafood are fresh and cooked into perfection. Staff are friendly and attentive. The restaurant is clean, space not cramp, and guests can move freely without bumping anyone. If you are already hungry, they have an array of food readily available for you to choose from.
Highly recommended!