“Nice lunch spot”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I visited this restaurant with a group of friends and family to celebrate my wife's birthday. The staff were pleasant and the food was tasty and plentiful. I will be back next time I visit Bacolod.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

I went there for dinner, and I don't feel like going back. The waiter was grumpy, looks unhappy doing his job.

I wonder why it is always empty.

1  Thank Janalynnr
Reviewed May 16, 2013

What I like: their osso bucco, pizza, italian rice

Its just beside L Fisher hotel.

I highly recommend to dine here if you are in Bacolod.

Its dishes are price above average based in Bacolod. I dont mind paying more for great flavourful dishes.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Looking forward to this since my last visit in 2010. It did not disappoint.
Easily found as it is next to L'Fisher hotel.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

This is an Expensive Italian restaurant with only one brand of wine being offered which is Farnese. Pasta was average but Pizza is terrible. The only good thing is the attentive waiter.

2  Thank BRBR1998