This was a business trip with my boss.
During the buffet breakfast my boss commented on how "poor" their customer service is.
from the word "buffet" we understood that everything that is in there is included in the 200php breakfast but we were charge additional 70php for one hot choco (ovaltine). When we forgot our key card inside the room and the bellboy used his own key card the hotel charged us for 50php. For an additional towel because they forgot that there's three people occupying the room they charged us for that. When my boss and his girlfriend asked for a flat iron they gave a defective one and instead of replacing it they tried to fix it first for 30 minutes and then replaced it, they still charged us for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Planta Centro Bacolod Hotel & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planta Centro Bacolod Hotel And Residences
- Planta Centro Hotel Bacolod