“VERY DISAPPOINTED”

Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“VERY DISAPPOINTED”
Reviewed June 12, 2010

we just recently visited canigao Island. we were very disappointed it was very dirty, smelly, plenty flies and disgusting we found sanitary pads burried in the sand.

16 Thank tagals

TopetQ
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A very romantic island”
Reviewed August 20, 2009

Canigao island has changed much in the past few years. When I first went there with my family, it very beautiful, and entrance was free. But recently, for our honeymoon, my wife and I stayed at Guerrero Beach and we spent one day in this island, and my wife loved it. It was still the same peautiful island, but it had changed for the better. Cottages were put up, and there is now an entrance fee, to keep the island clean. I am glad that management of this island has been turned over to the Matalom municipal government. I'm from Matalom myself, and I'm glad that our little town hasn't changed. I recommend that you go visit Matalom, Leyte.

5 Thank TopetQ
San Diego
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Beautiful and secluded!”
Reviewed August 4, 2008

This is a great place to go for white beaches and water so clear that you can see the bottom of the ocean. This is an incredibly small island and it only takes like 15 minutes to walk around it. When we went, we were the only ones on the island, but pending on the time of the year, this is a place that many locals go to....

8 Thank socal48