Waterfront Airport Hotel and Casino
Hotel Cesario(Lapu Lapu)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
View Hotel
Mactan Golden Motel(Cebu Island)
  • Room Service
EGI Club Cebu(Lapu Lapu)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
2,147 results
All reviewsconvenient locationearly flightroom servicebusiness tripexcellent stayshort staypleasant staybreakfast buffetcebu cityunoconvenienceproximityluggagephilippinesmactan
Reviewed September 14, 2013

As much as I love the Waterfront in Lahug. This hotel is just OLD. My aunt who is allergic to dust mites, kept on having allergic reactions. We had to cover the rattan bed and tables in the entire room. I'd like to clarify that our room was clean upon checking in but because of old building, my aunt kept having allergic attacks. We tried staying at the lobby, but still she kept on whizzing. My comforter also had a small tear. Our television, although working the channels keep fizzing out. I think its their cable operator. The only saving grace of this hotel were 2 things. 1. The service 2. Location. We were having an early flight thus we stayed here. But given the chance, I don't think we'll ever come back until they renovate the place. The price we payed was not worth it.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Stephanie D
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

If I stay in Cebu for buisnees or i have a late flight out i like to stay here. The front desk pepole are very helpful a frendly a nice large clean pool open from 6 am til 9 pm.. A silent room with view on the runway room 614 a very good food a roomservice good Wifi.. Nice bathroom a hot shouer very good aircondition a Tv Stations a newschanels..i will be back there..

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 30, 2013

View: no view

Laundry: towels, shampoo & shower gel, tooth brush & paste, razor, water boiler, hair dryer are provided

WiFi: No, for the standard room , they provide free wifi only at lobby but you need to enter user name and password every time you've signed out. hassel

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank devilcoach
Reviewed August 25, 2013

My family checked in at 3PM in this hotel to await my arrival from Korea at 1 am the following day. Since we live in the province which was 3 hours drive from the airport, an overnight stay at a hotel a stone's throw away from the airport seemed to be a good idea.

When I arrived, my dad took our car from the hotel parking lot, but was stopped by the security guard, saying that we had to pay a parking fee. When we explained that we were hotel guests, they asked for a validation stamp, which my dad didnt have since it was in the dead of night.

To hurry things up, since my family didn't want to keep me waiting (I did come from a 20+ hour trip from Korea connecting from the US), my dad paid the P235 parking fee, believing that once he explained the situation to the manager, we would surely get our money back.

We didn't. They said it was because we didn't have our parking ticket validated. A simple stamp and that's it. Frank, the supervisor also said that because they already remitted the money, they couldn't refund us.

I won't stay again at this hotel afain. It's rundown, the carpets are torn in places (6th floor corridor just outside Rm 634), breakfast buffet is so-so, the stench of cigarette smoke and noise from the casino plus THERE IS NO FREE PARKING for guests. Not this guest anyway, even as we explained our case.

There is a newer hotel down the road from the airport, if the only advantage of this Waterfront is its proximity.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Krisdos
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The hotel staff removed clothing from my room. Upon returning to my room after being out all day I found I was missing a pair of shorts. The front desk brushed me off and said they would contact me if they turn up. Very disappointed, not even sure how this can happen.

The hotel was decent, but will absolutely never stay there again.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo