I went here with my family; my parents, and my 10 year old brother who liked the PS3 in our room more than the beach. He didnt expect our room would have one, and neither did we. We had the family room and apparently they thought of everything a family would like to do in their hotel. I have to say, they are right. I never thought of finding a gaming console in a beach resort. My brother had lots of fun.
I for one loved the lagoons and the freshwater pools. The place is built so intuitively that they have a floating minibar in the pools. Refreshments are just a swim away. This takes swimming and relaxing under the sun, up a notch. I never felt the need to come out of the water. The 12 foot diving spot is quite a challenge, but it was so much fun. My mom and I had to take turns while my dad takes the pictures. It was really cool.
They also have a mini volcano (spouting water, of course) in the middle of a freshwater pool, it is right beside a burger place called Savana. Quite a great spot for taking pictures and great tasting burgers.
Our weekend here was not enough. Next time, I'll ask my dad to let us stay for at least a week. It was a fun filled very few days and I have a bunch of pictures to upload. Next time, I'll bring my underwater camera. I am really looking forward for more fun in Plantation Bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort in a class of its own. Set in 11 hectares of secluded grounds yet only one hour (when traffic is bad) from Cebu City, Plantation Bay offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture. Decompress from life’s pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels “away from it all.” If you have ever spent time at a tropical plantation, you know what we mean. If not, come and discover a refreshingly different Flavor of Life. Whether you’re traveling for a family vacation or romantic getaway, for business or pleasure, this is far and away your best choice in the Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Otel, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Plantation Bay Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Bay Resort And Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Plantation Bay Hotel
- Plantation Bay Resort And Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island