Spent 1 night here last weekend.
Pros: For a man made lagoon, pool - it is quite impressive. Food at Fiji is delicious, but can be expensive. Free shuttle to and from the airport. Easy hassle free check in and check out- they have separate counters for this. Service is good, every staff was courteous and attentive. Complimentary knick knacks like candies, chicharon, etc.. Other activities like gym, billiards, etc.. (I didn't inquire if its for free, since it was packed with people when we visited).
Cons: Check in is at 3pm and activities such as wall climb, archery are only till 5pm. Breakfast, slippers and kayaking does not come in for free, for 175 USD per night, I was hoping it would be inclusive. Quite far from outside world, so if you want to go out and eat out elsewhere can be a hassle. I was expecting for toothpaste and tooth brush but doesn't have any (perhaps you need to ask, luckily I brought one). Helmet used in wall climb smells stinky ( they need to clean it). Noisy neighbors (random bad luck being placed with them).
Suggestion: Move the check in earlier or extend the free activities time frame. I was hoping you will have a water dispenser per building. Note: you have a complimentary water 1 liter if I am not mistaken and you can ask for refill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort in a class of its own. Set in 11 hectares of secluded grounds yet only one hour (when traffic is bad) from Cebu City, Plantation Bay offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture. Decompress from life’s pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels “away from it all.” If you have ever spent time at a tropical plantation, you know what we mean. If not, come and discover a refreshingly different Flavor of Life. Whether you’re traveling for a family vacation or romantic getaway, for business or pleasure, this is far and away your best choice in the Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, HotelPower and getaroom.com so you can book your Plantation Bay Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Bay Resort And Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Plantation Bay Hotel
- Plantation Bay Resort And Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island