expensive.....this a resort you don't need to leave....unbelievable....lot of stuff to do but you pay for it.if you are not short of a dollar I highly recommend this place..there is four restaurants if I remember right.there is a pool between each set of units and a lagoon style pool what covers the hole centre of the resort..lots of activities to do hear but like I sad you need lots of cash....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort in a class of its own. Set in 11 hectares of secluded grounds yet only one hour (when traffic is bad) from Cebu City, Plantation Bay offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture. Decompress from life’s pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels “away from it all.” If you have ever spent time at a tropical plantation, you know what we mean. If not, come and discover a refreshingly different Flavor of Life. Whether you’re traveling for a family vacation or romantic getaway, for business or pleasure, this is far and away your best choice in the Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Plantation Bay Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Bay Resort And Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Plantation Bay Hotel
- Plantation Bay Resort And Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island