Its my second time in this hotel. The first when it was during soft opening and now during a conference. Lets start with the good stuff. At least there are now grown trees thus it is a bit cooler. Second is the noodle - "sotanghon" . Its the best i have ever had so i had several servings and it was good as it was offered from breakfast and our merienda. Third rooms are still large and clean. The not so good experience is the massage, i had a bony lady do my massage and it is not a good experience. The method needs improvement considering the price you pay for this. secondly because it is peak season the buffet breakfast is chaotic so i suggest you eat early.They dont have shuttle services going to the city, unlike other hotels. Hope they offer that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort in a class of its own. Set in 11 hectares of secluded grounds yet only one hour (when traffic is bad) from Cebu City, Plantation Bay offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture. Decompress from life’s pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels “away from it all.” If you have ever spent time at a tropical plantation, you know what we mean. If not, come and discover a refreshingly different Flavor of Life. Whether you’re traveling for a family vacation or romantic getaway, for business or pleasure, this is far and away your best choice in the Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Plantation Bay Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Bay Resort And Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Plantation Bay Hotel
- Plantation Bay Resort And Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island