We booked 2 poolside rooms at plantation bay resort for a total of 3 nights. We had a great experience staying here for 1 night after a long flight from Australia, my family jumped right in the swimming pool to cool off and had a great time. The pools and lagoons are clean and treated daily. After our trip outside of Cebu I rebooked for another 2 nights at plantation bay prior to departing for Australia. Airport transfer was well managed. Breakfast at the Kilimanjaro cafe was good variety for everyone. Staff was very caring and attentive delivered paper and afternoon sweets to our door. The only downside was one of the rooms has a strong smell of cigar when we opened it. However this was quickly fixed with the cleaner coming in to freshen it up. I know there are certain tourists that are smokers they should be separated into certain rooms. Perhaps I suggest have non-smoking rooms reserved for people who don't smoke. Overall my experience was good and we will be back to this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort in a class of its own. Set in 11 hectares of secluded grounds yet only one hour (when traffic is bad) from Cebu City, Plantation Bay offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture. Decompress from life’s pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels “away from it all.” If you have ever spent time at a tropical plantation, you know what we mean. If not, come and discover a refreshingly different Flavor of Life. Whether you’re traveling for a family vacation or romantic getaway, for business or pleasure, this is far and away your best choice in the Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Plantation Bay Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Bay Resort And Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Plantation Bay Hotel
- Plantation Bay Resort And Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island