every thing was perfect from beginning to start.
me and my girlfriend had one day in cebu and we got to hear from friends about this resort,so we took the chance and went there to see how is it like.
we got a very warm welcome from the duty manager carms and all front office staff.after we discovered all the great facilities this resort has we got to choose one of the four restaurants for our lunch.wondering arround in the lagoon we meet by accident the executive headchef from malta named mario.he explained us the differnet options and we decided to go for the fiji restaurant,where the serve asian food and seafood on the highest level.was really brilliant.
we still had a few hours to spear so we wanted to have a little relaxing time before going back to singapore.NO BETTER PLACE THAN THERE FANTASTIC SPA.we took 2 different treatments and were well advised by the well trained staff.a must when you visit the resort.
at the end we had a snack in the 24 hour open kilimanjaro cafe,which is an open restaurant in the center of the resort.great selection of all different cuisines there.
there lagoons and differnt salt and freshwater pools are amazing.i have never seen something like this.
we will be soon and stay longer than one day.
highly recommended for couples,families.....actulally for everyone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort in a class of its own. Set in 11 hectares of secluded grounds yet only one hour (when traffic is bad) from Cebu City, Plantation Bay offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture. Decompress from life’s pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels “away from it all.” If you have ever spent time at a tropical plantation, you know what we mean. If not, come and discover a refreshingly different Flavor of Life. Whether you’re traveling for a family vacation or romantic getaway, for business or pleasure, this is far and away your best choice in the Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Plantation Bay Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Bay Resort And Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Plantation Bay Hotel
- Plantation Bay Resort And Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island